7

Yu Xiangan almost burst into tears, thinking that she was dreaming, she pinched herself severely, it hurt! There is also the fruity scent between the nose wings, which is really incomparable, there is such an unscientific existence!

  But also, the crossing has happened, and it is not impossible to have a portable game farm.

  "Control panel." She whispered, and a panel appeared out of thin air in front of her, with buttons for watering, catching insects, sowing, and harvesting, and a small sign in the upper right corner.

  Yu Xiangan clicked to sign in, and came out with a watering can, showing accelerated water drop +5.

  She looked at the familiar interface and confirmed that this is Xixi Farm.

  Xixi Farm changed from a game to an illusory reality?

  Can you take it out?

  With a thought, Yu Xiangan appeared on the bed with a few green grass in his hand. Yu Xiangan looked at the soles of his feet, and there was a little grass clippings on it.

  With a thought, Yu Xiangan appeared on the farm again holding the quilt, smelling the scent of apples, her stomach groaned again, louder than before.

  But now she is not only not worried, but the smile on the corner of her mouth is also very bright.

  Visually observed that the farm has a few acres of land. With this backing, she will not have to worry about being hungry in the future. Instead, plant rice and green vegetables and catch a few chickens to solve her stomach problem.

  and many more!

  Is the food here edible?

  Thinking of this, Yu Xiangan picked a handful of edamame and ran to feed the ducks. The ducks didn't eat it, but the big fish in the creek did.

  Tomorrow, I will pick some and feed other animals to see how they react. If there are no adverse reactions, she will be guaranteed in the seventies when she lacks food and clothing.

  Because of the sudden appearance of the farm, Yu Xiangan was a little uneasy when he worked the next day, but they all thought it was the reason for the pay today.

Their factory pays wages at a fixed time, which is paid on the 20th of every month. Today, the atmosphere in the entire food factory is warmer than usual.

  Each worker first came to the accountant to sign for confirmation, and then took the pay slip to the cashier to get the money.

  In addition to money, there are various tickets.

  Yu Xiangan won't be able to get her salary next month, and now she can only watch it, but after this meeting, she will also know what she can get next month.

  The basic salary is twenty-seven yuan and five, and there are also sugar tickets, cloth tickets, and so on.

  During the lunch break, Yan Yuzhen and her went to the supply and marketing cooperative after lunch.

  Yu Xiangan's sister-in-law Ye Qijia works here, because of her, from time to time, the family can buy some defective products without a ticket.

  Knowing this relationship, Yan Yuzhen became more affectionate towards Yu Xiangan.

  She is not very familiar with it now. When she is familiar with it, she will catch up with this line and may be able to buy some good things without a ticket. Now she comes here to buy things, and these salespeople who usually look above the top did not show her face. .