4

After hearing Yu Qingshan's words, Yao Cuifen was thoughtful: "Yang Xizhi works in a food factory. The wages and benefits of the food factory are not the best, but they can also be ranked in the front. During the Chinese New Year this year, each of them sent one. Canned fruit, and half a catty of sugar." These are rare things.

  Qin Fengmao thought for a while: "I have no relatives and no reason to go to work and need to walk around. The last time I heard the food factory officer who ate at the state-owned restaurant said that an accountant in the food factory was about to retire, and her children had jobs and had a high school education in Xiaoan. You can try this post."

  Yu Xianghai was taken aback: "Uncle, should the food factory openly recruit workers?"

  Qin Fengmao shook his head: "No, there is only one person and will not openly recruit workers. I remember he mentioned before that he has a nephew, who is from the countryside and has no academic qualifications. He happens to have a vacancy but his own ability is not good. There is no shortage of temporary workers in other positions, and maybe you can move around now."

  Both Qin Qiang and Yao Cuifen understood what he meant.

  Yu Qingshan didn't understand at first, but after thinking about it, he also understood.

  Zhou Boyang and Ding Minxiu have done the scandal. They are not afraid that Yang Xizhi will not be given a job, but there are always hidden dangers in directly taking the job.

  In the current situation, there is no factory that will openly recruit workers, and the basic personnel are all saturated.

  The secretary wanted to let his relatives in, but now it's difficult.

  If the two of them have negotiated, and he organizes a private interview and recruits Yu Xiangan, a person with a high school education, to work as an accountant, then his relatives will naturally be able to take up the vacancy left by Yang Xizhi's retirement, and the temporary workers will be present first. After waiting for a few years, his performance is good, and it is not difficult for him to propose to become a regular employee.

  Yu Xianghai looked at his grandfather and grandmother, and then at his father and uncle. He couldn't help but wonder: "What are you talking about, why I don't understand." His mind didn't turn around.

  Yu Qingshan waved his hand, somewhat silently disgusted: "Think about it again, now there are two positions, two people."

  Yu Xianghai: "..." Seems to understand, but can this be done? Is recruitment such a simple matter?

  Yao Cuifen couldn't help sighing: "You should also inquire carefully. This matter should not be delayed. It hasn't been long before they graduate. It's best to implement the work before graduation. If the work unit accepts it, there is no need to go to the countryside."

  Her words reminded Yu Xianghai that Zhou Boyang actually planned to add his sister's name, and Yu Xianghai was angry.

  I can only hate that he already has a job, otherwise I really want him to have a taste of going to the countryside.

  Speaking of, Zhou's family is relatively wealthy. Zhou Boyang is an only child, not to mention a brother. He has no sisters. His grandfather retires when he reaches the age. He graduated from junior high school and went to take his grandfather's class.

  Except for his grandfather, his grandmother and parents are all formal workers. There are four jobs in a family of five. Originally, his grandmother's job was expected to be given to his daughter-in-law.