46

It's impossible for Yu Qingshan herself to return to the Red Star team to preside over this event. Yu Xiangan didn't take this technique too seriously at the beginning. It's really not a secret recipe, but once she thought of using it. She paid more attention to this technology after she exchanged her skills for jobs.

  The finished paper is now flatter, but it is still difficult to write distances. However, as a relatively flexible and absorbent straw paper, the function has been achieved, and it can be initially put into production.

  So Yu Qingshan planned to go back. He wanted to go back and let Yu Qingbao learn this technique, and then Yu Shunwen would apply to the commune for a brigade workshop. If it goes well, let the people in the commune see their economic benefits and start the factory.

  No matter how small a factory is, it still has a quota for formal workers. By then, Yu Qingbao will definitely have a share, and as the initial technical provider, he wants two or three jobs.

  By then, his children will be there, and his brothers will also be there, and he will not lose much if he sends this technology out.

  He also told Yu Xiangan that this technique was the first thing she took out. He just improved it. In fact, it didn't change too much. It was just some details. After all, it was her technique. Then, if her second brother and fourth sister When they come back here, they will give her half of their first year's salary.

  He said that, Yu Xiangan felt a little guilty.

  This method is what she knows from the back of her roommate's ass.

  He pays so much attention now... heh heh, he feels like he has picked up a big deal.

  But Yu Qingshan insisted, "You are their brothers and sisters, not their mother. I am their dad. I should pay for them as a dad. You are a younger sister. It stands to reason that you are the one who should be taken care of. One, brothers and sisters have to stay with them for a long time, and they must be distinguished when it is time to distinguish."

  Yu Xiangan admired what he said.

  Even in later generations, there are many parents who treat their children's things as their own, or squeeze a certain one to provide convenience to their favorite children.

  He is surprisingly thorough in this respect.

  After returning, everyone else was driven away, and Yu Qingshan dragged Yu Changyou and Yu Qingbao into the room to hold a meeting.

  Regarding the suggestions he made, Yu Qingbao naturally didn't want to be unwilling. He took a big advantage. If he could really make it, he would get a job out of thin air.

  They don't know that many workers will be laid off in the future, and the jobs that can be passed on to future generations can no longer be passed on. Many people are forced to be laid off and look for jobs to earn a living. Now they regard this as an iron rice bowl that will never change.

  "I will also give out one year's salary when I arrive, half of which will be given to Xiaoan. I will remember her love as an uncle."

  That's it, he also took a big advantage.

  After they negotiated, they went over how they wanted to communicate with Yu Shunwen again.

  They are cousins. To say close is close, but to say far away is also far away.

  Even if this matter is only good for him, how to say it better and look more polished, it also requires skill.

  Yu Shunwen didn't know about it before. He saw the finished paper that Yu Qingshan brought. This paper was better than the kind of straw paper sold by their supply and marketing cooperative. Hearing him said that the main material is the bark and bamboo that can be seen everywhere on the mountain. His eyes lit up.