9

Yu Xiangan took Yu Xiangju in one hand, and Yu Mingjie in the other hand to find grandma in the field. The sun was hot outside, and all three of them wore straw hats before going out.

  The two skin monkeys didn't want to wear them. They were buckled up by Yu Xiangan. Ultraviolet rays can hurt the skin and accelerate the aging process. If you can avoid it, you can avoid it.

  Not long after they walked out, other children saw them voluntarily approaching.

  Although their family doesn't live here, many people recognize them. After all, the people holding the iron rice bowl in the production team counted them with one hand. They don't know how many families are talking about it after dinner.

  While talking to others, Yu Xiangan looked carefully at the countryside at this time.

  It is different from the countryside in the 21st century. There are no spacious and flat concrete roads, nor clean and strong concrete buildings. There are not many brick houses. Most of the people live in yellow mud. There are not many houses built of mud bricks with full tiles on the roof, most of which are part of the tiles combined with part of the straw.

  In addition, every household has a yard and a private plot.

  The private plot is lush and green, most of which are planted with sweet potatoes that can fill the stomach, and the corners are planted with bean pumpkins.

  Yu Xiangan looked at the crops on the roadside and compared it with the memory of the original owner. She grew up in the city since she was a child, and didn't know many crops. Very big.

  Rice is grown in paddy fields, sweet potatoes, peanuts, and soybeans are grown in dry fields. Most of them are sweet potatoes with high yields. This shows that the captain here is down to earth.

  At this time, the farming is done according to the plan of the captain. If you are eager for quick success, you may be hungry even if the year is good.

  The captain of the Red Star production team is now Yu Xiang'an's cousin, the eldest son of her second grandfather. He is a shrewd and capable man. He doesn't pay attention to being stubborn, and he will not grow some inappropriate crops for the praise of the commune.

  "There are often daughters from Shuer'er's family, I still remember you, your name is Xiaoan? You are back."

  "Where are you going?"

  "Looking for your grandma, she was weeding in Niuweigou today, do you know how to get there?"

  "Go straight here, turn right at the second intersection, and then turn right when you see the intersection."

  The people I met were very enthusiastic. When I saw it from a distance, I yelled for questioning. It was lively.

  No wonder Yu Chang is not at all worried that they can't find anyone.

  When he went to Niuweigou, Zhang Camellia was squatting and pulling weeds with an old lady of about the same age.

  This kind of work is easy, but the work points are not many. It is usually done by elderly people and half-old children. There is also a kind of female educated youth who go to the countryside. They come here and cannot adapt to other farming tasks. They were divided into weeds, but sometimes they couldn't distinguish crops and weeds together, they would pull them out together. When they arrived there was a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl who was muttered by several old ladies: "You Speaking of you, it's not the first time you have come here. Why would you still pull out the bean sprouts together? Are you not clear? If this goes on, what will be the harvest? Are you here to work? Are you not? Did you deliberately sabotage?"