65

Liu Hengbo can introduce people who can help repair the house. That's even better. Liu Hengbo explained that he will take them there after the house is over.

  Going back, Yu Xiangan counted out a thousand yuan in cash. At this time, the largest denomination is ten yuan. In later generations, one thousand yuan is ten Zhang Mao.

  Now if it is all ten yuan here, it is a hundred sheets of great unity.

  She didn't use all of them with great unity, there were some parts and pieces, most of them used ten denominations, and a small part was pieced together with some odds and ends.

  This looks more real.

  Otherwise, they are all united, and I always feel that they are too tyrants, giving people an illusory feeling.

  Lin Chuanbo: "In this case, our plan to buy bicycles will be pushed back."

  Spending too much money can easily make others wonder if they have any illegitimate income.

  "Then postpone it, it's not far, walking is considered to be an exercise."

  The Lao Xia in Liu Hengbo's mouth is a foreign language teacher. He looks much older than Liu Hengbo. From Liu Hengbo's mouth, I know that they are about the same age.

  It seems that a lot of things have happened to him over the years.

  Teacher Xia already knows the general situation of the two of them from Liu Hengbo's mouth, and has a preliminary affirmation of their financial ability, so there is no nonsense. After confirming that they know what the house looks like, and plan to buy it, then Go to the transfer.

  Pay the money with one hand, deliver the goods with the other hand, and come out after the account is completed. The two of them are already homeowners in the capital.

  Teacher Xia did not seem to have any nostalgia for the house. After finishing the house, he took the money and left. Liu Hengbo shook his head, "Let's go, take you to find someone."

  He took Yu Xiang'an and the others to find the foreman he knew, "I have dealt with him before, and I have a senior brother's house that he asked them to repair. The craftsmanship is good, the repaired house is strong and durable, and it looks beautiful."

  At this time, private individuals can't be picked up. They are all under the collective name, so it looks more formal today.

  There are two options, one is to contract labor and materials, and the other is to not include labor and materials, and the prices are also different.

  After asking questions, Yu Xiangan chose to contract labor and materials. They knew few people here, so it took too much time to buy materials by themselves.

  Maybe you can't buy it yet.

  They said their requirements. The main frame was kept, the doors and windows were knocked down and reinstalled, and the messy buildings built nearby were also torn down. Some sections of the wall collapsed, and the small doors that were made for convenience had to be repaired.

  After they saw the scene, they asked if they wanted them to help clean up, and if they wanted to, they would also charge a sum of money. Neither Yu Xiangan nor Lin Chuanbo meant to clean up by themselves. Although they had to clean up, they gave the money willingly. .

  They paid a deposit of 50 yuan first, and XCMG greeted to start work as soon as they received the money.

  Do it early and receive the money early and pick up the order early.