Does she miss them?

  She thinks, she wants to go to bed at night, you have to look at the family portrait photo on the bedside before falling asleep. When we first separated, she felt very uncomfortable. She was in bed with one person for so long, and now she is alone. People live, I feel that the implantation bed is very large and empty.

  But no way.

  She didn't want to give up halfway.

  She set up the stall, and the next generations will not have to worry about money.

  In many cases, family and career can't have both ends. At this stage, she can only put her family aside for the sake of career.

  After getting intimacy with the two children, Yu Xiangan looked at Lin Chuanbo. He smiled in front of them and looked at the intimacy of the three of them, with a faint smile on his mouth.

  He didn't say that he missed Yu Xiangan, but his eyes were bright, and he looked at Yu Xiangan without blinking, and Yu Xiangan's heart was hot when he saw it.

  The eyes were filled with smiles unconsciously.

  Lin Chuanbo "You are really thin. Even if you are busy, you shouldn't treat yourself badly. Look at how you look now, you are all haggard."

  Yu Xiangan touched his face, "I won't be able to wait for this time, how long can you stay this time?"

  "I can stay here for twelve days. Just after finishing a project, my teacher knew that we had been separated for so long, so he gave me a long vacation."

  Yu Xiangan smiled with joy: "That's great!"

  Yu Xiangan took them back to Wuwei, and Lin Chuanbai was not surprised to see the lively scene here.

  Not only is it not surprising, he subconsciously feels that his waist is a little bit sore after seeing that, why?

  Because he saw so many people in the capital, he wanted to get into the kitchen to help.

  The five-flavored restaurant here looks more upscale than the five-flavored restaurant in the capital, and the people who come to eat here look more decent.

  It's a different route.

  But Lin Chuanbo also noticed that the one that was packed into the box was a takeaway?

  Lin Chuanbo gave a thumbs up, she had already vacated the takeout.

  Yu Xiangan led them in the back: "You are also tired from the train. Take a shower first, eat something to cushion your stomach, and then sleep."

  Lin Yining held Yu Xiang'an's hand unwilling to let go: "I don't, mother, will you be gone again?"

  Yu Xiangan touched Lin Yining's hair, "Mom is here, you call me, you can hear me at any time, we can talk hard when you wake up, okay?"

  Lin Yining pouted: "Mom, you really won't leave?"

  Yu Xiangan: "When did mom tell you a lie?"

  It really doesn't.

  The two of them were indeed tired and didn't mean to explore the unfamiliar environment here. After taking a shower, drinking a few sips of porridge, lying down and closing their eyes for less than 30 seconds, they fell asleep.

  Yu Xiangan looked distressed, it was really tired.

  She urged Lin Chuanbo to go to rest as soon as he woke up. He had to take care of the two children on the train. No one would help him to watch the night. He must be tired. Lin Chuanbo stretched out his hand and held it. Yu Xiangan's hand was hooked on the palm of her palm, and then took the clothes to take a bath. Yu Xiangan was angry and funny, and then looked at the twins who were breathing regularly on her bed. They hadn't seen each other for a few months, and they had grown taller again.