Lin Duzhong calmly looked at it for a while, "Who told you that I was here?"

  "I heard from my cousin that she had a sister-in-law who came to you to see her. She could not have a child. She came to you and prescribed medicine for three months before she became pregnant. She said that you are good at women's diseases. Working in the cloth factory."

  Lin Duzhong nodded, "Come in with me."

  He walked to the desk and sat down, "Where's your work permit, you show me."

  Gao Yimei walked in immediately, and had no time to look at the decorations here, and gave him his work permit. He looked at it, "Sit down."

  Gao Yimei sat on the stool carefully and stretched out her hand. Yu Xiangan didn't pay much attention to anything else, and looked at them.

 Gao Yimei did not evade Yu Xiangan. She was also a girl and told her symptoms.

  She also brought the prescriptions prescribed by the hospital.

  Lin Duzhong asked carefully, and asked about food and drink, "You have caught a cold, and you have not taken care of it afterwards. I will prescribe two medicines for you, one for oral administration, one for foot bath, and you Eat for a week, and you will come again in a week."

  Lin Duzhong looked at her eyes: "Originally, you were going to see it from the beginning. It took a long time for you to pay attention to it. Don't drag it anymore. If you drag it on, it will be difficult to have children."

  Gao Yimei became nervous when she heard this. She is 22 years old this year and is not married yet. She is already an old girl at this age. She cares about her age. If this word spreads, it will be even harder for her to find someone, she "Doctor, I promise to be obedient, can I be cured?"

  Lin Duzhong reassured her: "You should take the medicine on time, don't be too tired, and be careful when you eat, don't catch the cold, and keep warm. It's okay."

  This is not particularly serious and can be cured.

  Gao Yimei breathed a sigh of relief, and his heart fell back into his chest, almost crying with joy. For a girl's family, fertility difficulties are such a serious problem.

  Fortunately, fortunately.

  Lin Duzhong wrote on the side of the prescription, "I don't have all the medicinal materials here. If you go to the pharmacy, you still get it from me. If I am here, you have to come over tomorrow. If you go to the pharmacy, now you copy my prescription. Then take the prescription and go to the pharmacy to prescribe it."

  He won't let the prescriptions he wrote go outside.

  Gao Yimei didn't even think about it, "I'll come to get it tomorrow, or is it okay at this time?"

  "Can."

  "I don't know how much consultation fee is required?"

  "You don't need to give it now. You can give it tomorrow when you come to get the medicine. The medicine is six cents a week."

  "Okay, thank you Dr. Lin, I will come back at this time tomorrow."

  "This little girl, what's your situation?"

  "Doctor, I don't feel any discomfort, I came with her."

  Yu Xiangan told Gao Yimei on the way here, she didn't want to see a doctor, she wanted to check with the doctor in case of emergency.