1

Yu Xiangan found that she was dreaming. She couldn't see her own appearance in the dream. She hid on the side, anger lingering in her chest, and the voice between the wall still echoed in her ears.

  Familiar female voice: "Brother Boyang, I didn't have my period in time this month. I must have your baby. What should we do.?"

  The male voice was surprised at first, then surprised: "If you have one, it will be born."

  The female voice became a little nervous: "But the two adults are already talking about the dowry gift for you and my sister. How did we give birth?"

  The male voice said with a smile: "Don't worry, I have already thought about it. You are about to graduate. I have a relative who is responsible for dispatching people to the countryside. I'll ask him for help and write her name on it. In the future, she is going to the countryside, and my marriage to her will definitely be finished. Then I will propose to marry you with my parents, and we will be together in an honest and fair manner. The child is born prematurely, and no one else knows it. "

  The female voice smiled happily: "Brother Boyang, you are so kind."

  From these few words, as well as the anger and sadness that "she" felt sincerely, we have been able to extract enough key information. She should be this "sister".

  Yu Xiangan: Bah!

  Scumbag!

  How did you have such a dream!

  The dream then developed. "She" walked home in a muddle-headed manner. It rained heavily on the road, but she didn't evade, so she returned home under the heavy rain.

  This "home" is very dilapidated, with mud brick walls and gray tiles, full of a sense of age.

  "She" came back and was reminded by her family to change her clothes and lay down on the bed. Then she developed a high fever.

  Burning tossing and turning, confused consciousness.

  At this time, I kept playing back the images that made "her" sad.

  Someone seemed to have noticed her high fever, fed her medicine, the temperature slowed down, and then developed a high fever.

  During the high fever, Yu Xiangan "dreamed" about the experience of this older sister who was betrayed by her fiance and younger sister over the past ten years.

  Then Yu Xiangan woke up, raised his hand and looked at his dry paws, Yu Xiangan's blood was about to coagulate, and there were three questions.

  who am I?

  Where am I?

  What am i doing?

  Her brain is blank, isn't she dreaming?

  How did this dream become reality?

  Yu Xiangan started to think through her thoughts. After graduating from university, she opened a private restaurant by herself. It only opened for less than a month. She went to the market to buy fresh ingredients. On the way back, she inadvertently looked up and just saw the corner ahead. A suffocating picture-a little girl with croissants squatted on the ground to play with a little Barbie doll. Right above her, a heavy billboard was crumbling, just about to fall down!

  Yu Xiangan didn't have time to think at all, and rushed over as fast as she could, wanting to hug the little girl and leave the danger zone before the billboard fell.

  But she didn't notice that on the other side of the corner, there was another person who saw this scene at the same time, and they made the same choice—there was a tragedy.