Season 1- Epilogue :Lovers or bloodborne enemies?

Start from the beginning

Azarios stopped walking for a moment before laughing. Imperial Grandmaster was the teacher of the current Emperor Alexander and was respected throughout the country, to go against such person, his wife was truly made for him, both of them found these petty people like bugs to crush.

"Then would you want me to ruin her for you?" Lilith remembered the time in the meeting and smiled.

"Too late for that, I simply pointed out that she indeed was magnanimous to let her husband bring in other ten concubines and also a second wife who was now seemingly higher than her but this one lacked the virtues thus would be thankful to her if she demonstrated her magnanimity further by bringing in other young maiden.

She was so red in face that this empress thought that she might explode and spill blood on my new emphion silk that you gifted so this one simply left. How could this one would have known that she fainted with anger...will this one's behavior impact your reputation?"

The general of Ambrose for the first time in life was truly speechless with how humorous the entire scenario was but refrained from roaring with laughter and cleared his throat instead. The Lilith he knew was even calmer than the mountains thus if she reacted that only meant that the Grand Preceptor's wife had crossed limits.

"No, you did very well...and for that let this one give you a reward."

Mahogany honeyed irises shone when Azarios entered the back kitchen and sat Lilith on the jade platform.

Exquisite glass jar filled with fresh liquid honey was usually collected by monks from Nine step mountains and later sent to very few kingdoms in gratitude for any philanthropy work done thus when the beast on Ambrose opened the jar, a delicate flowery aroma of rose petals from which honeybees collected nectar spread throughout the area, it reminded Lilith of one time when she was sent three jars personally by the Saintess.

Azarios dipped a tiny wooden spoon inside the golden liquid before taking it out for spreading it on the red lips of the woman sitting infront of him.

"It must taste better if you cooperate little tulip." Fragile eyelids trembled before she was again hoisted into Azarios arms for a long kiss that took her breath away.

Was this eternal...or a sweet illusion for a moment?

____________

Eternity castle for special guests: [A mansion on the opposite end of imperial palace]

Ambrose

Inner Chambers

"Foolish! You...Your entire connections are worthless, what kind of information did you provided this princess! Saying such impudent words and all full of lies! This one shall punish you all"

Princess Nevix of Daxtros had lost her temper since past three days, the information that Lilith had asked her to gather about Azarios came three days ago but after hearing the words Nevix did not come out for an entire day, could not stop the pain spreading in her heart.

What play was the universe playing this time? The woman trembled and held the scroll while telling the guards to retreat with trembling hands. She now had no option left, Nevix tried all the sources, rechecked them hundred times to just prove that maybe the information would turn out to be fabricated but in the end all was chaos.

She finally wrote a letter to Lilith and had invited her over in pretense of a tea party.

Unaware of the catastrophe approaching Lilith had laughed in the morning in mirth as Azarios pulled her out of the bed and demanded her to dress him for the court today. Imperial assemblies and morning courts were usually extremely tiring but today as the news of dead Countess Jillian found in Empress Palace was spread the entire capital was in turmoil and Azarios promised to tell Lilith everything once he returned.

Right now at this moment when the demoness walked towards the Eternity castle a premonition of gloom seem to spread in the air.

The personal soldiers of Nevix that usually looked up at her like they had huge respect towards her but now they had a glint of sorrow and somewhat of pity.....pity?

Why?

Walking up the blue marble stairs became even more troublesome when Sub Commander Liex, the subordinate of Nevix that Lilith had saved the life of appeared infront of her and bowed deeply as if saying that he had his trust in her, he was someone who usually never showed up beside her till situations were completely adverse then why now?

Entering the grand hall Princess Nevix was seated with a blank look in her eyes when Lilith approached her.

"Nevix....what is it?" Lilith stood proud despite the lingering uncomfortable feeling spreading inside.

"I met you when you had nothing Lilith......not even your real name, I met you when you were a half dead person and to see you getting well every single day. To see you learn to smile eventually and at last experience pure love once in your life....this one let my guard down, I forgot that my empress is never safe.

I forgot my oath.

This ignorant one left you in a lion's den. I deserve to die! This life is meaningless." Unmatched irises of two sparkling colours misted over before a tear trailed down Nevix's eyes.

She went on her knees before presenting the yellow parchment to the silent woman who dare not speak a word and hurried to read its contents.

Brown irises bleed tears of pain......this was the truth?

This was what was real?

So she was a fool all along......he used her and made her a pawn in his game.

So her husband was never an orphan, all lies....all fabricated lies that he told her, so he was never a slave, never a person that was on her side since the beginning.

A slave?

AZARIOS XELIX- Blood born son of King Heun of Ambrose and her Highness Saintess Helixis.

Step brother of Prince Baez and Emperor Alexander

The one who saved Prince Baez twice from her assassins and forced her to enter Ambrose.

So she had been a fool in his love all along, hasn't she?

-------------------------------SEASON 1 END-----------------------