dominant hinata hyuga x submissive male reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

Hinata mind: mmmm how am i going to tell y/n about me liking him hmmm maybe if i could ask him to come by to my home after this mmm and maybe i could go for it~

You and hinata finish eating that they both relax a bit that she look at you .

Hinata: y/n kun after this you want to come to my home we could hang out more.

Y/n: mm sure hinata i have nothing much to do .

Hinata smile with joy that she holds her emotions a bit try not to bit too excited .

They both went to her home as usually that they both went inside that they start to talk with each other about what had happen during their pasts .

You and hinata sit in her room as they both talk more that she gets closer to you .

Hinata: y/n kun there is something i want to talk about .

Y/n: o-oh ok .

You said while looking at her as she gently scoot more closer to you and have a smile .

Hinata: you kmow for a long time i develop this feeling for you that i like you more than a friend .

She said while sit on your lap that make you more blush that seeing her a bit dominance

Hinata: and that i have courage to say this i love you y/n for a long time .

You hear said that make you blush more that she smile and lean closer and kiss you on the lips as you kiss her back that she leans more onto you that they both enjoy the kiss .

As they both moan softly into the kiss as they slowly went apart from the kiss that she looks at you .

Hinata: mm~ so nice~

Y/n: y-yea.

Hinata: mmmm let's do more~

She kisses you on the lips while she put your hands onto her clothes as you take them off while she take off your clothes that they both are naked as she kiss more that she push you softly that you lay down that she is on top of you .

She went apart from the kiss as she smirks and look at you that she giggle

Hinata: mm~ looks you are excited to see me

She said while gently went towards your face that sits on your face that she rubs her womanhood onto you .

Hinata: mm~ lick me~

Y/n:o-ok

You begin to lick her a bit shyfully that she moans softly that she looks at you and rubs her womanhood more.

Hinata: ahhh ahhh~ oh y/n kun~

Y/n: mm~

She smirk that she stroke your manhood with her hands that you blushes and moan and lick her womanhood even more .

Hinata: ahhh it seem you like that~ ahhh ahhhh

Y/n: mmmm~ mmm~

Hinata: lick me more~

She moan while you lick her womanhood even more and feel her stroke your manhood even more faster that you groan while licking

Hinata: ahhh ahhh~ yes y/n kun~ yess ahhh ahhh~

Y/n mind: mmm~ hinata it feels so good ahh ahh~

Hinata smirks as she stroke more of your manhood while she rubs her womanhood onto your face that you lick her more faster .

Hinata: ahhh ahh~ mmm~

Y/n: mmmm~

You groan more while licking her womanhood more that you could feel that your manhood slowly twitches .

Y/n: mmmm~ mmmm~

Hinata: mm~ i could feel you twitching mmm~ ahhh you have to ask first before you can release

She said with giggle and moan as she stroke your manhood even more faster that you groan softly as you could feel your manhood twitches a bit .

Hinata moans that she could feel she is about to cum as well but she waits for you to beg that she stroke more faster that you let go from her womanhood .

Y/n: ahhh hinata please let me cum i want to cum~!

Hinata: mmm~ mistress to you~

Y/n: ahhh mistress please i want to cum!

She smiles as she give a nod as given you permission as she immediately put your manhood onto her mouth as you came that she feel your cum and swallow it all that she cums onto your face that you lick her cum .

Hinata slowly pull your manhood out of her mouth that she smiles and look at you .

Hinata: mmm~ so good~ now then its time for the main course.

She said with a smirk and rubs your manhood with her womanhood that she slowly slid onto your manhood .

Hinata: a-ahhh~

Y/n: you ok?

Hinata: yes let me calm a bit .

You nod as few moments later that she begin to move her hips onto your manhood that she moans .

Hinata: ahhh even its my first it feels nice.

Y/n: a-ahh y-yes ..

Hinata bounces onto your manhood that she smiles as seeing your face that you groan as felt the tightness around her insides.

Y/n: ahhh ahhhh hinata.

Hinata: mmm~ ahh do you like this~ y/n

Y/n: ahhh yes mistress.

She smirk as bounces on your manhood even more faster and harder that you groan more as look at you more .

Hinata: ahhh ahhh i love it i can feel your more inside of me .

She said while making her womanhood tight around your manhood that you groan more as she lean closer and kisses you .

They both moan into the kiss that she bounces more onto your manhood that you groan softly more .

Hinata: mmmm~

Y/n: mmm~

She bounces that make your manhood slowly twitches inside of her womanhood that she look at you.

Hinata: ohhh i can feel you want to cum .

Y/n : ahh yes mistress i want to cum!

Hinata: well then wait first~

She said with giggle and bounces on your manhood more that you could feel your manhood twitches more that she look at you .

Hinata: ahhh ahhh alright now do you love me~

Y/n: yes mistress i love you!

Hinata: then you want to cum~

Y/n: yes mistress i want to cum!

Hinata: ahh ahh then you can cum

Y/n: ahhh mistress!

You groan and came inside of her while she smile and moan as came onto your manhood that both of them panted as she laid on your chest.

Hinata:mmm~ mmmm

Y/n : ahhh h-hinata that feels so good.

Hinata: indeed it was mm~ and i love it .

She said while kiss your nose that make you blush more

Hinata: mmm~ i love you y/n .

Y/n: i love you too hinata .

She said with a smile that she nuzzle you as they both enjoy with each other that they laid and rest through the day , time passes as you and hinata have a good relationship as she being the dominant in the relationship as you being submissive towards her but they both did'nt mind as they love each other till the end.