Chapter 37: Pandora's Box

Start from the beginning

'This is wrong,' Beomgyu thought.

Kai wasn't supposed to know Yeonjun and his brother broke up. But then how did he knew about it? Did Soobin tell him?

Possibly, or was it her?

"Did Kai tell you who he heard it from?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun shook his head, "No, he didn't tell me anything."

'So it was Jung then,' Beomgyu thought.

And whenever this Jung was involved. Something was definitely wrong, Beomgyu knew his brother would never give up his relationship with Yeonjun.

'Find the pandora's box.'

Suddenly, Beomgyu's phone dinged, fishing the metal device from his pocket the brunette tapped its screen which lit up.

There he saw a message from that person.

With no hesitation Beomgyu clicked the icon which lead him to a chat box and the message was now on full display.

From: The Clown🤡

Blue hour cafe at 5, meet me there. Oh and bring that friend of yours beside you. I wanna meet him😁

After readig the message, Beomgyu snapped his head and looked around. And not far he saw a silhouette of a girl hiding behind the big oak tree at the center of the school yard.

Even though he was meters away, Beomgyu could see the latter's smile that was full of mischief. Far more mischievous than his.

Pandora's box.

"Beomgyu-hyung?" the male snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Taehyun's voice.

"Who are you looking at?" he asked, eyes on the direction where Beomgyu had his gaze on.

The brunette then once again, averted his eyes to where he saw the silhouette.

But it disappeared like a magician's trick.

"Hey Taehyun-ah," Beomgyu utters, eyes back onto Taehyun.

"Yeah?"

"Are you free at five?" he asked.

The younger boy paused before answering. "Well aside from going home and doing the piles of homework I have in science at seven. I don't have anything to do."

"Good, because right now I have a certain friend I need to talk about an issue at Blue hour cafe. And the latter really wants to meet you, so what fo you say?" Beomgyu asked.

"Hm? Sure, why not? But is it okay if I ask about something?"

Beomgyu nodded, "Sure go ahead."

"What issue?"

The brunette boy gave Taehyun a grin that showed nothing but mischief.

"The issue of the fall of Yeonbin."

+×+

"

Woah, I never knew this cafe existed around these parts around school," Taehyun awed as he examined the establishment before him.

It had creme-white colored paint outside, along with a radiant of blue and pink overlapping each other. There were dozens of cloud and rainbow drawings along with a sign that was in a shape of a cloud.

Spend your hour, at Blue hour.

The sign said.

"Me neither, I didn't expect Jung to talk in here." Beomgyu mutters before opening the cafe door.

Of course being the gentleman that he is, Beomgyu held the door for Taehyun to walk in before following suite.

The brunette looked around, trying to spot the friend he had been telling about. After a few second he saw the latter's figure.

"C'mon Taehyun-ah, its this way," Beomgyu says, grabbing Taehyun's hand before dragging the boy towards the said direction.

They were almost a meter closer when the said latter stood up, and spoke.

"I pressume the vice president couldn't come so he sent you to talk to me." the latter looked over its shoulder to reveal those mysterious eyes.

"Right Beomgyu-ssi?"

"Yes, indeed, but I'd rather you introduce yourself to my room mate first. Since you did say you wanted to meet him, no?" Beomgyu gestures to Taehyun who was already confused.

"Ah, of course silly me. Where are my manners?" the latter chuckled, walking towards Taehyun and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm the Choi brother's trusted informant," the latter says with a smile.

"Jung Moh-wa."

____________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria