Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U

Start from the beginning

"Um..." Kai pursed his lips before shrugging. "I mean, pretty much yeah, why?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes before smacking Beomgyu on the head. "Hyung chill, at least with this your brother and Yeonjun-hyung will have a pretty good time. Considering that this might be their first ever date and all."

Rolling his eyes, Beomgyu says. "I still don't understand though, if you want to give them some alone time then why not just give them tickets to the movies? Or a hotel room-"

"HYUNG!" Taehyun shouted, punching the older on his arm which earned a yelp from the latter.

"Ow! Taehyun what the-"

"Hyuka's here for goodness sake!" Taehyun hissed, gesturing at the youngest.

Kai tilted his head in confusion, "Why does it matter if I'm here?"

"Because you're you," Taehyun says.

"Huh?"

"He means you're a child," Beomgyu utters, earning a pout from the youngest.

"No I'm not!"

"Says the one who has a plushie infested room."

"Hey! Just because I have plushies doesn't mean I'm a child!"

Beomgyu raised a brow, "You suuure~" he sung.

Kai nodded, "Absolutely!"

"Okay- Look! Is that a giant plushie ride?" Beomgyu gasped, pointing at something.

"Really?! Where? Where?!" Kai gasped in happiness, head rotating to where Beomgyu was pointing at.

"Wait wait, don't tell me, I'll look for it. COME TO PAPA!" Kai squeals before dashing to who knows where.

Taehyun watched as his friend disappeared from sight before looking over Beomgyu who had a very satisfied grin.

"Do you really had to trick him? He might get lost y'know?" Beomgyu merely chortled before patting Taehyun's head.

"If he doesn't return in ten minutes it's either we leave him be or go home." Beomgyu says.

Receivung yet another smack from Taehyun.

+×+

Now back to the school-political couple.

"Bin, are you sure about this?" Yeonjun asked, a bit hesitant.

Rolling his eyes, Soobin scoffed. "And why wouldn't I?"

Sighing, Yeonjun again averted his eyes at a rollercoaster infront of them.

After playing the booths and riding every ride the amusement park had to offer. Well, besides the rollercoaster and one more.

You could say this was the most fun Yeonjun had in his days as part of the council committee with Soobin. Usually a simple hang-out and a movie date in the younger's penthouse or just cuddle time with Soobin in his dorm was all it takes to make Yeonjun happy.

But now that they had a lot of time together now, with the help of Kai, (the boy really deserves the credit). Yeonjun couldn't be more thankful to have a very first date with his bun-bun.

Even if it was just for a day.

"Jun?" the pinknette lifted his head to see his lover giving him a worrisome look.