"Well, maybe he won't. Maybe he can fight it off." I suggested, hopeful, as I sit up. "And maybe he can't, that's all I'm saying." Dean said. "All right, we'll just have to see then, okay?" Sam grumbles and Dean looks over at him.

"This is what I mean, Sam. You sure your emotions aren't getting in the way here?" he asked and Sam looks at him with a confused look. "What are you talking about?" Sam asked. "You know, nice dude, but he's got something evil inside. Something in his blood. Maybe you can relate." Dean said as he looks over at him, but Sam doesn't respond with a look of his own and I sighed. "Damn it, Dean!" I growled as Sam said. "Stop the car."

"What?" Dean asked. "Stop the car or I will!" Sam shouts and they share a look until Dean drives to the side of the road, but before the car has completely slowed to a stop Sam has already opened his door and is getting out.

As Dean and I open our doors, Sam slams his own shut and turns around to Dean, angry. "You want to know why I've been lying to you, Dean? Because of crap like this." Sam said as they start to walk around the front of the car and I try to get in the middle of them. "Like what?" Dean asked. "The way you talk to me, the way you look at me like I'm a freak!" Sam said and he pushes me and walks past Dean, and then turns around to him, now completely pissed off.

"I do not." Dean said, defensively, and I give him a look. "What?" He asked. "You know, or even worse, like I'm an idiot!" Sam yells and he walks up to Dean, and almost gets in his face but I step between them and place a hand on Sam's chest, trying to hold him back. "Like I don't know the difference between right and wrong!" said Sam and he steps back, turns his back to us and walks a few steps.

He then stops, hands on hips, back still to us as we watch him. When Sam finally turns around, Dean looks down. "What?" Sam asked, angrily. Dean looks up at him again, and now he sounds a bit angry. "Do you know the difference, Sam? I mean, you've been kind of strolling a dark road lately." said Dean.

"You have no idea what I'm going through. None." Sam growls. "Then enlighten me!" Dean shouts. "I've got demon blood in me, Dean! This disease pumping through my veins, and I can't ever rip it out or scrub it clean! I'm a whole new level of freak! And I'm just trying to take this - this curse...and make something good out of it. Because I have to." Sam said and I look down as Dean looks at him for a few moments, then Sam looks down on the ground.

After a while, Dean finally says something in a calm voice. "Let's just go talk to the guy." He said and I clear my throat as Sam scoffs. "I mean Jack. Okay?" He said. After a moment, Sam gives a small, almost non-existant, nod, but he doesn't look at Dean. "I swear, one of these days, I'm booking you two in counseling." I said.

"Oh brother." Dean grumbles as he walks to his car and I could see a small smirk on Sam's face. "You do that, and it won't be a pretty site." Sam said and I chuckle a bit at this. 

Later, we emerge through the backdoor of Jack's house to the garden behind Jack, who is watering his plants. "Jack Montgomery?" Sam asked but Jack doesn't turn right away, take a moment, and then he just looks around, over at us. "I'm Sam Winchester. This is my brother; Dean, and my friend, (y/n)." Sam introduced and Jack turns around and looks at us as we walk up to him.

"We need to talk." Sam said. Jack looks at him and then at me and Dean, who looks around a bit. "About?" Jack asked, looking back at Sam. "About you. About how you're changing." Sam said and Jack's brow furrows. "Excuse me?" He said. "You're probably feeling your bones move under your skin. And your appetite's reaching, you know, hungry hungry hippo levels. How am I doing so far?" Dean said and Jack looks even more confused 

"Who the hell are you guys?" He asked us. "We're people who know a little something about something." I said. "We're people who can help. Please, just hear us out." Sam said and Jack looks between us before nodding, slightly.