*(y/n)'s POV*

Later that night, Dean and I enter the motel room and I could see Sam was sitting at the table. I quickly turn my head away from Sam as we just walk right into the room. Sam gets out of his chair the minute we enter but Dean and I grab our bags and begin to pack up our stuff. Sam walks over to us.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Sam asked us but we just ignore him and continue packing. "What, are you, are you guys leaving?" Sam asked us. "You don't need us. You and Ruby go fight demons." Dean said as we grab our bags and start for the door. Sam stands in the way so we have to go around him.

"Hold on. Guys, come on, man." Sam said, exasperated, then Dean turns around and punches him in the face with his right hand. Sam whirles around by the force. Dean just watches him as Sam turns back around to Dean. "You satisfied?" he asked and Dean hits him again, and then throws his bag on the floor. Sam touches his lip, which is bleeding. "I guess not." Sam mutters.

"Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gone? How far from normal? From human?" I asked Sam, worried. "I'm just exorcising demons." Sam said. "With your mind!" Dean yells and Sam flinches a bit then Dean takes a breath.

"What else can you do?" Dean asked him. "I can send them back to hell. It only works with demons, and that's it." Sam said then Dean grabs hold of him and pushes him backwards, walking with the force. "What else can you do?!" Dean asked, angrily. "I told you!" Sam shouts and he pushes his hand away, and they stop. "And I have every reason in the world to believe that." Dean said and he begins to walk away from Sam.

"And what about (y/n)? She was able to push and hold Ruby up with nothing!" Sam exclaimed and I look away while Dean stops, his back to Sam. "How come you're not mad at her? Seems she's got powers too!" Sam said then he looks at me then at Dean before he scoffs. "You knew, didn't you?" He said and Dean turns around and faces him.

"Yeah...I knew. But I didn't tell you cause I feel that's her responsibility to tell you." Dean said and I frown at this and Sam looks between us before letting out a sigh. "Look, I should have said something." Sam said while I fold my arms across my chest and Dean glares at him. "I'm sorry, guys. I am. But try to see the other side here." He said.

"The other side?" Dean said, angrily. "I'm pulling demons out of innocent people." Sam said. "Use the knife!" Dean yells. "The knife kills the victim! What I do, most of them survive! Look, I've saved more people in the last five months than we save in a year." Sam said. "That what Ruby want you to think? Huh? Kind of like the way she tricked you into using your powers?" Dean asked then he shakes his head, sad. "Slippery slope, brother. Just wait and see. Because it's gonna get darker and darker, and God knows where it ends." Dean said to Sam.

"I'm not gonna let it go too far." Sam said, firmly.

Dean smiles at that, walks over to the wall and hits the lamp on the side table, making it crash and fly, which made me jump at this. "It's already gone too far, Sam. If I didn't you know...I would wanna hunt you." Dean yells. Sam's eyes are tearful, and he nods at that, looking down. "And so would other hunters." Dean added and Sam looks up at him. "You were gone. (Y/n) and I had a fallen out. I was here. I had to keep on fighting without you. And what I'm doing...It works." Sam said.

"Sam, if it's so terrific...then why'd you lie about it to us?" I asked him, calmly  Sam looks down with that. "Why did an angel tell me to stop you?" Dean asked and Sam looks up, surprised. "What?" He asked. "Cas said that if I don't stop you, he will. See what that means, Sam? That means that God doesn't want you doing this. So, are you just gonna stand there and tell me everything is all good?" Dean asked him.

"Dean, can I counter that question?" I asked Dean and gives me an exasperated look. "Don't tell me you're defending him!" He said and I sigh. "Not exactly. I understand that Castiel told you to stop Sam, but if he is saving people by exorcising the demons and sending them away...why is God so against that?" I asked him, gesturing at Sam, and Dean gives me a hard, angry look, but I could see he was thinking.