Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?

Start from the beginning

"This isn't platform nine and three-quarters Hyuka. No hogwarts will appear," Beomgyu says, earning a pout from the youngest.

"Aw~ too bad."

"Well..." Yeonjun spoke, clasping hus hands together. "Shall we start moving it then?"

With a series of agreements, the five boys quickly grab-hold of the edges of the table. There about to open it when Kai found a grey colored button behind the wall he was standing.

Tempted, the young boy discreetely lifted his foot in a slow manner, pushing the button with his heel.

And in a split second, the table began to move, and the cemented ground around it began to slip away from the other. Soobin and Yeonjun quickly backed away along with Beomgyu.

Taehyun however, was caught off-guard and had managed to slip towards the split up floor. His breath hitched as he felt his body slowly falling until the young boy felt an arm circuling around his waist. Pulling him away from the edge, Taehyun the found himself around Beomgyu.

"Well that was unexpected," the older brunette says, giving Kai a glare who gave him a peace sign.

"Y-Yeah... I guess so," Taehyun says, glancing at the now open secret compartment that had a ladder attached to it.

"C'mon guys," Soobin says, taking the honors to go inside first. And Yeonjun followed suite.

"Well at least it's a bit like hogwarts," Kai mutters, following the two lovers down.

"I uh... I think we should follow them," Taehyun mumbled, pulling away from Beomgyu.

"Alright, I'll go first so I can help you, okay?" he says, walking towards the ooened compartment.

"I'm not pregnant, idiot," Taehyun joked and as he chuckled.

Beomgyu looked over his shoulder, eyes now on the younger. "I know, but you're fragile."

Taken aback by his reply, Taehyun looked away from Beomgyu's eyes. "Suit yourself, hyung."

Beomgyu gave him a smile before going down the compartment, Taehyun then lets out a sigh before following. The blonde slowly climbed down the ladder, and from there he could already notice that it was dark.

'Great,' Taehyun thought sarcastically.

Ad he took another step down, Taehyun felt a pair of hands on his waist making him yelp.

"Relax it's just me."

"You could've at least warned me Gyu-hyung!" Taehyun hissed, only to hear the older male chuckle.

With the help of Beomgyu, Taehyun safely climbed down the ladder.

"C'mon now, the others are already ahead of us." Beomgyu says, letting go of Taehyun's waist and began walking away.

"Y-Yah, wait!" Taehyun called out, grabbing the hem of Beomgyu's shirt.

The brunette looked over his shoulder, "Hm?"

"Can I hold your hand?" Taehyun says, trying his best to sound as casual as possible. Staring into the older's eyes with his doe-y ones.

Beomgyu only gave him a smile. "You don't have to ask Tae," he says, taking Taehyun's left hand with his right.

"Hold it anytime you want, whether you're scared or not." Beomgyu added, giving the young boys' hand an assuring squeeze.

Fighting the blush from forming, Taehyun bit his lower lip before nodding as he held tightly onto Beomgyu's hand.

"Thank you hyung."

The brunette gave him a smile before leading the way. It was a dark yet peaceful walk before Beomgyu halted all so suddenly, resulting poor Taehyun to collide onto his back.

"Yah hyung, why did you stop?" Taehyun asks, holding his nose that hurt a bit because of the sudden contact.

But he received no words from the older.

Taehyun then peered over Beomgyu's shoulder, immediately leaving a flabbergasted expresion.

"What in the world?"

______________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

I know it's short, and a bit boring. I'm really sorry for that. But don't worry, I'll make it up to y'all (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Oh and don't forget to stream LO$ER=LO💓ER guys!

-Ria