Later, Dean was following John Winchester when he turns a corner and bumps into Castiel. "What is this?" Dean asked him. "What does it look like?" Castiel asked him and Dean looks around. "Is it real?" Dean asked. "Very." Castiel said.

"Okay, so what? Angels got their hands on some Deloreans?" Dean asked, sarcastically, and Castiel gives him a confused look. "How did I get here?" Dean asked him. "Time is fluid, Dean. It's not easy, but we can bend it on occasion." Castiel replied.

"Well bend it back or tell me what the hell I'm doing here!" Dean yells, angrily. "I told you, you have to stop it." Castiel said. "Stop what? Huh? What, is there something nasty after my Dad?" Dean asked. Then a car horn sounds out and he turns to it. When he turns back, Castiel is gone. "Oh, come on! What, are you allergic to straight answers, you son of a bitch?!" Dean growls, annoyed.

Later that day, at the Rainbow Motors Car Dealership, John was talking to a car salesman as they stand in front of a beige VW van. "A fine young man like yourself, just starting out? How about I take off another 250?" the salesman asked and John considers it for a moment.

"Let's do it." John said and the salesman smiles. "I'll get the paperwork." The salesman said and he walks off while John walks over to the front of the van and rubs the headlights.

"That's not the one you want." a voice said and John looks over and sees Dean leaning on a '67 Chevy Impala. "You following me?" John asked him, suspiciously. "No, no, I was just passing by. I never got to thank you for that cup of coffee this morning. I was a little out of it." Dean said. "More than a little." John chuckles.

"Let me repay the favor." Dean said and he pats the hood of the Impala. "This is the one you want." He said as John walks over to him. "Oh yeah, you – you know something about cars?" John asked. Dean nods his head and looks slightly nostalgic. "Yeah... yeah, my Dad taught me everything I know. And this – this is a great car." Dean said and opens the hood of the Impala and leans in. John joins him on the side of the car.

"327 four barrel, 275 horses. A little TLC and this thing is cherry." Dean said and John looks over, impressed. "You know man, you're right." He said and Dean nods over his shoulder at the van. "Then what are you buying that thing for?" asked Dean. "I kinda promised someone I would." John said. "Over a '67 Chevy? I mean, come on, this is the car of a lifetime. Trust me, this thing's still gonna be badass when it's 40." Dean said.

John considers it for a moment and hold out his hand to Dean. "John Winchester." He introduced and Dean shakes his hand. "Dean Van Halen – and thank you." Dean said and John looks in the open windows of the Impala. "I was in pretty rough shape this morning, huh?" Dean said and John snorts. "No kidding."

"I've been hung over before but, hey, I was, I was getting chills in that diner. You didn't feel any of those cold spots, did you?" Dean asked. "Nope." John replied. "I swore I smelled something weird too, you know? Like...like rotten eggs. You didn't happen to smell any sulfur by chance?" Dean asked. "No." John said with confusion. "No...There been any cattle mutilations in town recently?" Dean asked and John stands up and turns to him.

"Okay, mister! Stop it." he said, firmly. "Yeah, if only I knew what to stop. Listen, uh – watch out for yourself okay?" Dean said and John raises an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, sure." He said, suspiciously. Dean pats the Impala again and leaves just as the salesman comes up. "So?" asked the salesman and John points at the Impala. "I'll take this one." He said.

John pulls up on a suburban street in the Impala. Further down the street Dean pulls up and he watches as a young blonde woman runs from a house to John's car. "Hey." John greets. "What's this?" The girl asked as she looks at the Impala. "My car." John said as the girl walks around the back of the car, and John follows her.