She had to expose her whole chest so the baby can do skinship with her. It was also bonding time.

The nurse helped the girl sit on the bed better and fixed the pillows behind her back.

Jaehyun was watching the whole time amazed quietly from his armchair.

He wanted to laugh at the girl because she flinched when the baby started breastfeeding,but pressed his lips together,still smiling.

"It feels weird"y/n looked at the nurse.

"You'll get used to it"the woman seemed to admire the new mom. "This reminds me of when I gave birth to my kids too"

"How many kids do you have?"Jaehyun asked, secretly taking a picture of the girl.

"Four"the woman sat next to y/ns legs. "I have three sons and one daughter"

"Three sons?"he asked surprised. "They must be taking care of her."

"Eh not really...they argue the whole time, even now they're in their 20s... "

"I grew up as an only child,so I thought having siblings was fun"the man mumbled confused.

"It is fun when we don't annoy each other and we all have peace. For example,my sister would get mad at me for wearing her clothes. I would get angry too when she'd do that but we were not the same. I was the younger one so everything must have been done the way I wanted"Y/n smirked. "I guess you didn't have a problem like this since you have one girl"

"You think? She takes her brothers clothes."

"I would too if I had a brother"

"Boys don't like it when others take their clothes." Jaehyun frowned.

"You like it when I take wear clothes "

"I said boys,not men. "

"Ya, aren't you in your twenties as well? Because you have a kid doesn't make you older."

"Ya,Mike. My daughter tries do drink milk in peace, don't be noisy."

"Ya"Y/ns eyes widened in anger.

The woman laughed,getting up, fixing the blanket a little better. "I'll bring you food later. You are fun but I have to go back to work. Enjoy your first times with your little one"she smiled,before leaving them alone in the room.

Y/n and Jaehyun both remained quiet,having their eyes on the baby.

"She likes holding you"Jaehyuns heart skipped a beat.

The baby had her skin in her fist again. She was sleeping while breastfeeding which they both found adorable.

"Y/n..."Jaehyuns smile dropped.

"Hm?"she smiled still looking at her baby.
She didn't get an answer so she turned her head to face him.
His eyes were red.

"Babe..."she took his hand in hers confused, waiting for him to speak.

"I thought something bad happened to you earlier."he finally said, looking up so he wont cry. "And when I saw blood on the doctor...ya you dumb! Who told you to faint and bleed? Don't do things I haven't told you to do."he spoke with tears running down his cheeks.

Y/n pouts looking away for a few seconds. "I'm sorry for making you worry."

"You should be"he looked away, sniffing. "Napeun yeoja"he mumbled, making her laugh.

"Bad woman? Ya Jeong Jaehyun...look at me"she pointed at him acting angry.

"Aren't you a bad woman? You made mw cry and I almost lost my shit. I was about to beat up the doctor."

"Violence again"

"Sometimes violence is the only solution"

"Who said that?"

"You did?"

"I did? I must have been drunk"

"Drunk people always speak the truth"

"Last time you were drunk, you said you're cousins with Shakira."y/n pressed her lips together.

"I could be"

"Yeah...sure-ehh no"the girl looked at the man who was trying hard to hold his laughter in. "Tissue please"she made a funny face.

"Foodie like you. Now she puked"Jaehyun took the baby in his arms,patting her back carefully while the girl was cleaning the mess.

"Do I have to feed her again?"

"I think she's full"

"Jaehyun,sleep here tonight"

"I will"

"And ask to keep her here please... I want her in the same room."

"Sure"

"Or should we go home-"

"Baby,you have to stay here for a few days. The doctor told me you should not get off bed at all the first two days"

"How will I pee?"

"You wont,keep it in"

"I'll pee in bed"

"Ew"

"I'm also hungry..."

"The nurse said she will bring you something for later"

"But I don't want that... I want something else."

"Like?"

"Teokkbokki...chicken"

"Isn't it too much?you need something light"

"just teokkbokki"she said making him laugh.

"You'll have soup,juice and jelly."he smiled at her disappointed expression.

"I'll just starve to death"

"Eh,that mouth of yours... I'd hit you if I wasn't holding her."

"With the ddu du ddu du ddu?"

"Ani...with my shoe shoe shoe shoe shoe."

"Mean."