81

Y/N POV 

I knocked on my father's office door. 

I was really really nervous. 

"Enter." My dad said surprisingly not sounding annoyed. 

That was a little confusing to me. 

"Good morning father." 

"Oh its you." My father said and he broke his character and looked annoyed with me. 

"You wanted to see me?" I said starting to get nervous. 

"I did. Now sit." He said pointing to the seat in front of his desk.

I sat like I was told. 

I was getting nervous and beginning to feel really anxious. 

"So how about you tell me how your weekend was?" My father started off. 

"It was fine." I said. 

"I see. I'm sure it was very eventful for you and Levi. Especially since you missed the event your mother and I were expecting you to attend." My father said. 

"Well, I guess you could-" 

"Shut it. I'm not done."

I kept quiet and still felt really nervous and anxious. 

"I don't understand why you didn't just go to the event Y/N. It was the one thing your mother and I asked of you. And you went and blew it off." He said. 

I might have spoke prematurely but it was running through my head.

"But Levi said that it would be-" 

"I DON'T CARE WHAT THAT SHIT HEAD SAID! YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD TO ATTEND SOMETHING AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO US!" 

"You were the one that wanted me to marry that shit head." I said unconsciously out loud.

"Excuse you young lady, don't use that tone with me."

I continued to stay quiet. 

"I don't think you understand how important that function was for you to attend Y/N. The absence of our company there was huge talk. It is highly unprofessional of you to just skip out on it because your husband had said it was important to attend, when YOUR OWN PARENTS said it was important for you to attend." 

He let out a frustrated sigh. 

"You don't understand. And that's why you won't ever be ready to take over this company. You aren't strong enough and both your mother and I know that. That's why we don't give you a chance. You had your chance this past weekend. And what did you do. You blew it off. You're one opportunity, just gone out the window like that." 

I was feeling weird. 

I kept tapping my foot on the floor. 

My hands were shaking. 

"We shouldn't of had gone through with raising you. We were too young, now look at you. What a disappointment of a daughter you are." My father said to me. 

I felt my eyes widen. 

He doesn't mean that. 

No no. 

He only said it in my dream. 

I must be dreaming right now then right? 

That must be it. 

My dad wouldn't say that to me. 

"You always find a way to disappoint me and your mother some way or another. You never use your head when we give you tasks. Why did we have to have a daughter instead of a son. Why couldn't we get a son, maybe then he would have a back bone and be able to go through with some of the things that we say. Maybe then we wouldn't be constantly disappointed."