77

Y/N POV 

Levi and I were in the bedroom. 

Our evening was nice. 

We were playing around with one another on the walk with Pepino. 

Pepino was also enjoying himself. 

One of us would run ahead a little to get away from one and Pepino would end up trying to run after us as well. 

After that Pepino ended up knocking out once we got home. 

We played with him after dinner when he had awoken from his nap after his walk. 

Now we are in our bedroom. 

Well, I was getting dressed into my sleep wear in the bedroom. 

Levi had went to the bathroom since he was going to take a rinse since he felt 'disgusting'. 

I didn't get what he meant, but hey, to each their own I guess. 

I was dressed in shorts and I had contemplated on if I should sleep in a sports bra or not just cause it was pretty hot in our room. Even with the window open, there was no air flowing into the room. It just felt still which was a little uncomfortable. 

Maybe that's why Levi needed to take a rinse. 

I mean that one day he slept shirtless there was nothing wrong with that. A sports bra shouldn't be wrong right now. 

Do I even need to ask him? 

Nah! 

I can decide that on my own. 

I'll just put on a sports bra that covers me up pretty good. 

There shouldn't be any complaints coming from him.

I had on my shorts and decided on a blue sports bra that had the cross back, that also made sure there was no spillage of any sort. 

Maybe I should put on a thin tank top. 

But then its ok cause its hot in here. 

I heard the bathroom door open and then Levi entered the bedroom. 

"Now, I'm not complaining, but are you going to put on a shirt?" He asked looking away from me. 

"It's too hot to have on a shirt." I said to him as I sat on the bed. 

"Ah but when I had my shirt off you threw a whole fit about it." He said chuckling. 

"Well its hot in there and I'm not about to sleep with my chest exposed." I said to him. 

"Well it wouldn't be the first time I've seen your tits." He said. 

"YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BRING THAT UP!" I said to him with a laugh but also blushing lightly. 

Levi laughed as well. 

"I always have to mess with you princess. Every chance I get. Especially since you always set me up for it." Levi said.

I'm loving when he calls me princess. 

"Well, now because of that I'm putting on a shirt." I said as I got up from the bed. 

Levi pulled me from my wrist though. 

"Like hell you are." 

He was sitting on the bed, he pulled me close to him and then wrapped him arms around me.

"I swear to god Levi, unhand me so I can put on a shirt so you aren't perving on me all night." I said to him. 

"Hmmm... no."