41

Y/N POV

I dreamt about the night I almost ran away with Jean. 

Except instead of my mom calling out, it was Levi pleading me not to leave, that he was trying to make things easy for us. 

Levi looked so torn that I even wanted to leave. 

Then he was shouting at me like my mom did. 

Calling me ungrateful and calling me a disappointment, and he had said he wished we never had to get married so he can find someone who is more wife material. 

Then both of my parents arrived and started yelling at me along with Levi and it became a little too overwhelming. 

I didn't know I was actually showing a reaction to it though. 

Levi had to wake me up. 

And when he did I thought he was going to continue yelling at me and make me feel terrible. 

But he held a very soft and concerned face when I woke up. 

I had pulled him into a hug and cried. 

He held onto me tightly, almost saying that nothing is going to happen. 

I've been growing fond of the way Levi treats me when we aren't arguing. 

When we aren't arguing, he treats me right. He's always so caring and is constantly looking out for me. Almost as if he wants the best for me, without saying he wants the best for me.

We have a lot of unspoken things between us. 

Like looking out for one another, but then we do actively do that for one another, we just don't say it. 

I went to go shower just so I could be alone for a bit. 

I made one mistake though. 

I didn't bring any clothes into the bathroom with me. 

So I can either take my chances that Levi won't be in the room or that he is and he'll end up seeing me. 

Or I could call out for him to hide in the closet or for him to not look at me. 

I'm sure he would right. 

I got done with my shower and wrapped a towel around my body. 

I opened the bathroom door slightly. 

"Levi." I called out. 

I heard movement from the bedroom coming towards the bathroom. 

"Wait hold on I don't have clothes on." I said freaking out a little. 

He got to the bathroom door and before I could close it he put his foot there to stop it. 

"You're point?" Levi said with a smirk. 

"You perv... I just need the bedroom without you in there so I can get dressed. I didn't bring my clothes." I said blushing. 

"I'm the perv? Princess, last time I check you were the one that flashed me." He said lifting my chin up so I can look at him. 

Princess. 

That's freaking hot. 

My god!

And him grabbing my chin! 

Ahhh!

I could kiss him right now!

But I'm not going to do that.