35

Y/N POV

Levi left for work about an hour ago. 

Before he left though he made sure I had heated up some food for myself to eat. 

It was nice of him to do, but I really just felt awkward when he was doing it. 

Like I understand that he is really trying to make up for yesterday, but it makes me feel weird. 

Especially when he doesn't open speak about things going on in his life. 

How am I supposed to forget everything from yesterday when he was literally throwing a fit and making me feel terrible? 

And Pepino was also on my mind. 

He was so cute and he was jumping around at the sight up me. And then he would tackle one of his brothers. 

It was adorable. 

And how am I supposed to shake that he left a note on the bed next to a picture that I kept hidden away in my own jewelry box. 

So he actively looked for that picture and wanted me to get rid of it. 

That action alone doesn't just say, hey I was frustration with myself and took it out on you. 

Now that I think about it, I must have done something, but I just don't know what I could have possibly done. 

It's frustrating but at the same time, I know I won't get any answers from him even if I tried. 

I spent another hour and a half working on some of the work my mom sent me. 

They have actually given me more tasks than sending out catalogs to our customers. 

I haven't seen my parents in a while and I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. 

It feels like a good thing but at the same time, it might not be. 

I took a small break to walk around the apartment. 

I opened up a window to let in a nice breeze. 

I took some grapes out of the fridge and washed them and was about to begin eating them when the doorbell rang. 

I wasn't expecting anyone and I don't think Levi was either. 

I got a little scared but decided to go to the door. 

I can always look through the peep hole before answering. 

I peeked through and saw that it was Hange.

I opened the door a little confused. 

"Hi Hange, uh Levi isn't-" I started but she interrupted me. 

"Y/N baby! How are you? I haven't seen you since the wedding! How is married life treating you and Mr Grouchy Pants?" She said in a cheery voice and engulfed me in a hug. 

"Life is... going I guess. It's definitely something. Um if you don't mind me asking, uh What are you doing here? Levi didn't mention that he was expecting you over today." I said to her evidently confused. 

"Ah cause he asked me while we were at work this morning to come see you, He said "Oh Hange, My bestest friend Hange who I prefer over Erwin, can you please go see my most amazing sexy wife Y/N! She has been so lonely these past days!" And now I am here!" She said mimicking Levi which I laughed at. 

"Well come on in. Now I am curious to hear what he actually said." I said to her. 

"Those were his actual words!" She said sounding a little offended, jokingly of course.