20

Levi POV

I threw up earlier. 

I wasn't feeling all that great. 

I didn't eat anything and I just couldn't. And I didn't drink any water so that doesn't help either. 

I know I play like the mature one that has accepted it but I hate that this is how it has become. 

I hated that we were actually getting married. 

I felt like since I am older I have to be the one to make her feel better about this whole thing. 

Especially since I am not one to share my thoughts completely, I just can't do that. 

Hange and Erwin have been concerned about me since Y/N and I moved in together. 

Truly we have had a few good moments, but I have been at work a lot and she has been finalizing things for the wedding. 

We argue quite a bit though. 

It is always stupid arguments but Y/N majority of the time ends up crying. 

She cries quite a bit but it's obvious she suppresses a lot of her emotions and I want her to start expressing herself without feeling like she will get yelled at. 

She'll be away from her parents so she has some time to grow.  

We were headed out towards the reception area at the venue. 

I held on to Y/N as we arrived and our guests cheered and clapped for us. 

She was smiling and I smiled lightly. 

We went to our table and our parents were there as well. 

"So do you know what song you guys are dancing to? Y/N hasn't shared that with us." Y/N's mom directed towards me.

"I helped her pick it out. If she hasn't told you then I'll respect that and you guys are going to be surprised." I said to her. 

We were going to be dancing to The Night We Met by lord huron out of Y/N's request. She had a list of songs and that was the song that I actually enjoyed.

I didn't know what song Y/N was dancing to with her dad. She never shared that with me but that was kind of cause I never asked her. 

"What song are you dancing to with your dad?" I whispered to Y/N. 

"I never told you? It's called Dear God." She said to her. 

"I don't think I've heard that song." I said to her. 

I don't really keep up with music, but I know that Y/N does end up playing a lot of music throughout the day in our apartment. 

"The song is by Avenged Sevenfold. I think I have played it before." She said smiling softly. 

"I need to hear it then. We'll just wait. Are we dancing first or are you and your dad dancing first?" I asked her. 

I don't really know how this stuff is supposed to work. 

"Its first our dance and then I dance with my dad." She had said. 

So we'll be dancing soon. 

"Are we dancing before or after the meal?" I asked her. 

"After. Haven't I told you all this already?" She said softly.  

Maybe but I haven't been paying attention. 

That is another reason why we argue.

She didn't look all that happy. 

I don't feel happy either.