66

Levi POV

I was pissed off that I threw the bowl. 

I was planning on just giving it away, not actually destroying it but that's what ended up happening when she mentioned it. 

I was mad that Hange told her something about the bowl. I don't know what she told her, but it was obviously something significant to bring up in an argument. 

I was just bothered by this whole situation.

This fucking sucks. 

I can't even get that bowl back even if I wanted it. 

Y/N entered the bedroom, one without knocking, two while crying, three grabbing a bag and putting clothes in it. 

Well this is interesting. 

"And where are you going?" I asked obviously irritated.

She was still putting her sleep wear in the bag and she sniffled.

"I'm not staying here. I'm going to Eren's for the night." She said sounding almost emotionless, she had sadness in her voice though. 

That's a dumb idea. 

There is no need for her to leave. 

I don't care if she were to go to Hange, Erwin, Sasha, Eren, who ever, she's not leaving tonight. There isn't a need for that. 

If anyone was to leave it was going to be me. 

I was the one feeling more pissed off. There is no doubt about that. 

But here I am. I'm not going anywhere so she isn't either.

"Ha as if, no, you're not going, you aren't spending the night with him. That's a dumb thought to have." I said.

"I'm going." She said sounding mad and stuffing things in her bag.

"No you're not."

She exited the bedroom and obviously I followed her cause I know she'll make a run for the door. 

Like hell she's just going to leave Pepino in my care. 

And leave after I said no to it. 

"YOUR NOT SPENDING THE NIGHT THERE! I SAID NO Y/N!" I shouted at her.

"IT'S BETTER THAN STAYING HERE AND ARGUING ALL NIGHT!" She shouted back at me. 

She was almost at the door when I slammed my hand on the door preventing her from leaving. 

"Y/N I SAID NO!" I yelled at her.

"AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST STAY HERE AND ARGUE WITH YOU. IT'S ONLY GOING TO LEAD ME TO CRYING AND ALL! I just don't want to be here right now." She began to cry.

She's getting fragile again. 

She gets like this when we get into really bad arguments.

She's beginning to shut down.

I let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Listen, I'm sorry ok. What am I supposed to do though?" I was beginning to sound irritated.

"Well pretending like everything is automatically ok would be a great start honestly. You can't just yell at me and then automatically calm down and try and be a decent human being with me." She said as tears were still coming out of her eyes.

"Well I'm trying here, what more do you want from me?" I asked her with frustration.

"I'm going to Eren's place."