60

Y/N POV

That bastard just had to play with my emotions! 

What the hell!!

The sexual frustration that I am feeling is not great!!

And it's not like I really want to sleep with him or anything. 

I'm just frustrated with him. 

This goofing around is going to make me act up somehow. 

Regardless, it was fun last night. 

We had a good time and we didn't argue. 

We were just goofing around. 

And next time we argue he can't say that I was the only one that enjoyed that time!!

I was now making dinner and it was just chicken that I shredded and we are going to have it on tostadas. 

It was out of Levi's request. 

I wasn't really sure how I wanted to do the chicken for tonight and he suggested that this morning. 

While I was making dinner, Pepino was in his crate taking a nap. 

I can't multi task. 

Well I can but I just can't watch Pepino's every move and make sure our food doesn't burn. 

And we need to eat food so Pepino can handle being alone for about an hour. 

Or maybe Levi will come home soon and take him out to use the bathroom and then they can play before dinner. 

Speaking of the devil, I was getting a phone call from Levi. 

"Hello?" I sang into the phone. 

"Y/N, I wanted to call and let you know that we are working late in the office tonight because SOMEBODY didn't inform us that we sent out 35 packets with completely wrong numbers and info to some people. It was very important paper work. I swear to god Jaeger next time you're getting fired. You're lucky my mother enjoys you around." Levi said irritated into the phone. 

"I said I was sorry sir! I wasn't the only one that was supposed to look it over though! Sasha had to look it over too! Why am I being the only one reprimanded?" I heard Eren say on the other side. 

"Because she's the only one in her department that knows what she's doing and that we were able to rely on. She's gonna hear it later from me too." Levi said still sounding irritated. 

"So you won't be back for dinner?" I asked sounding a little sad. 

I didn't mean to sound that sad but it came out. 

"Hey princess it's ok. I'll be there before you know it. Why don't you eat something small before I get there?" Levi said softly into the phone. 

But then the moment got ruined by someone else. 

"Princess? Since when did you call her that?" Eren asked. 

I couldn't help but laugh at that a bit. 

"Jaeger out of my office now!" Levi shouted. 

"It was just a quest-" Eren started but was interrupted.

"OUT! NOW!" Levi shouted. 

I was laughing.  

"Sorry." Levi said into the phone.

"It really was just a question though." I said chuckling. 

"Anyway, please just eat something. I wanted to call you instead of just not showing up out of no where. I should be home before 9 if all goes well. They just really messed up and they're all trying to contact the 35 people they sent it too before their work days end and we might not be able to catch everyone which is very irritating. The mistake was early on as well so pretty much the whole thing is messed up." Levi said with a sigh. 

"Well, it happens at times. It isn't ideal but it does happen. They still should have caught it nonetheless." I still said sounding upset. 

I heard him let out a soft sigh. 

"I'm sorry Y/N." He said into the phone. 

"Hey, its fine don't worry about it. You're a business man who is ready to take over a company. And plus I see you everyday. I can use a break from you." I said chuckling softly in the phone. 

"Promise you'll eat something." He said. 

"I pinky promise." I said with a soft smile. 

"Again I'm sorry Y/N. I know you were preparing dinner tonight... did you want any sweets from the bakery that I got the cupcakes from last time?" He asked. 

So considerate. 

I smiled at that. 

He's really trying here. 

"You choose. Surprise me." 

"Don't complain if I come home with banana bread." He said.

"No promises." I said giggling. 

"Alright Y/N. I have to let you go now. I have to go check up on everyone now and see where they're at and if they are close to fixing the papers." 

"Have a great rest of your day at work Levi. I lo-.... I think you're gonna have an easy evening." I said stammering over my words. 

What the fuck! 

"Don't think I didn't catch that princess." He said chuckling into the phone. 

"It slipped out! That's it!" I yelled into the phone. 

"Uh huh sure. I'll see you when I get home tonight then." 

"Bye." I said softly into the phone. 

Well... dinner is done. 

Maybe I'll have a little since Levi won't be here until really late. 

I made myself a little tostada with chicken and lettuce. 

I'll just have one then since I kind of lost my appetite from being told Levi wasn't going to be coming home for dinner. 

I got a great idea. 

I had my tostada on the plate and took out my phone. 

And sent Levi two pictures. 

A selfie with me holding up my pinky for the promise we made, and of the tostada on my plate to show him I'm keeping my end of the deal. 

I smiled at them and began to eat. 

It's not fun eating alone honestly. 

I can't even let Pepino out of his crate yet because then he'll cause a ruckus and want my food which Levi said we can't give him any table food. 

After a few minutes I received a message from Levi. 

{Levi- I'm glad you are eating. I'll see you later tonight.} 

I smiled and put my phone down. 

After a while I had let Pepino out of his crate and took him outside. 

We had played a bit when we came back inside. 

At around 9:25 Levi still wasn't home. 

I was beginning to feel really tired. 

I really just want to sleep now.  

I sighed and put Pepino in his crate and then laid on the couch. 

I'll watch a bit of tv and wait up for Levi. 

That was the plan. 

But I ended up knocking out on the couch with the TV on soon after. 

10 minutes didn't even pass and I had knocked out. 

So much for waiting up for Levi.