103

Third Person POV

When Levi arrived at the hospital, he rushed in and told the receptionist that he was meeting his wife. 

And of course, the receptionist had to give him a really hard time. 

But eventually he was told where she was. 

He was then able to enter the room with her, along with his mom.   

After 7 hours of being in labor, Y/N had finally given birth to a beautiful baby girl. 

The baby girl came out crying and was slightly smaller. 

Y/N was extremely tired, but when she held her premature child, she felt such an amazing sense of happiness and began to cry a bit. 

Her shoulder was exposed and the baby was placed on her exposed skin for that skin to skin contact. 

Levi was overfilled with joy. 

He was crying silently next to Y/N while looking at the two. 

Even after the 7 hours, he didn't even feel tired, he was just capturing the moment he was in. 

Looking at the life his wife and himself had created. 

He kissed the top of Y/N's head and just looked at the two of them with such care, admiration, love, happiness, joy, it was all so positive. 

The nurses did their necessary procedures. 

They concluded that, even though she was 2 weeks premature, she was perfectly healthy. 

After about 2 hours of Levi and Y/N bonding with their new born, Levi went out to inform everyone who had been in the waiting room for them about the news. 

His mother, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Hange, Erwin, Reiner and Bertholdt. 

He told them that their babygirl was perfectly healthy and that delivery was rough, but that Y/N was stable. 

They went into the room and they saw Y/N looking tired and the newborn in her arms. 

"Oh everyone is here." Y/N whispered out. 

Levi's mother went right by her daughter in law's bed and peered at the baby. 

She began to cry tears of joy. 

She was so happy for the two of them. 

There was nothing but love and care in that room. 

After everyone had left, it was only Levi and Y/N with the baby. 

They stayed up but Y/N was ready to knock out. 

They were both on the hospital bed, the baby on Y/N and Levi right at her side. 

"Baby I think it's time for you to sleep." Levi said softly to Y/N. 

"But I want to continue watching her." She said softly and tiredly as well. 

"She'll be here in the morning. You've had a long day. I'll be up with her for a little longer. I won't let anything happen to her. I promise." Levi said to her.

"Ok... but only because you agreed to watch her." Y/N said. 

Levi got off the bed and picked up the baby from Y/N's chest.

"Good night baby. See you in the morning... Say good night to mama." Levi said softly and moved the baby's arm slightly which caused Y/N to smile tiredly. 

"Good night my love. I'll see you in the morning. Good night my little sweetheart." She said softly and tiredly. 

Levi sat with the baby on his chest on one of the hospital chairs that was in the room.