15

Y/N POV

"You're awfully quiet." Levi pointed out as he was driving. 

"I mean, what is there to say? I mean I'm moving into an apartment with a guy who I am forced to be with." I said while looking out the window. 

I heard him just sigh and the conversation ended there. 

After a while we arrived at a building. 

"We're here. We're on the 4th floor. You aren't carrying anything, leave it to me and Eren." Levi had said. 

I nodded and we got out of the car. 

Eren had parked as well and got out. 

They got some light boxes and I followed behind them. Levi had led the way. 

I am so glad that there was an elevator. But maybe every now and then I'll take the stairs to get my steps in. 

"4C. That's ours Y/N." 

Ours. 

I felt upset. 

Overwhelmed and upset. 

Levi set the boxes down and fished for his keys in his pocket. 

He unlocked the door and he opened it up. He moved out of the way and let me enter first. 

I entered and it was a cute modest place. The living room was right in the entrance. 

The kitchen area was in the back. 

I walked in further and looked out the window by the dining room that was right beside the kitchen. 

We're pretty far up.

I wonder if... 

"Feel free to look around, I'm going downstairs with Eren to get more boxes." Levi said, taking me out of my thoughts. 

"Ok." I said. 

I was walking around. 

The kitchen had an island. The cabinets were a dark wood color. The countertops were granite. 

The stove was a gas one, and the microwave was right above the stove. 

The refrigerator matched the stove.

I walked towards one of the doors. 

I opened it up and it was the bedroom. 

It was a cute spacious room. There was a bed already in there. Along with a dresser and TV, and it also had a closet. 

I began to feel really overwhelmed and felt my eyes begin to water. 

I was walking around the room and didn't hear anyone enter the apartment. 

"Are you liking the place?" Levi asked as he entered the room. 

I got a little startled.

I turned to him and his expression changed from stoic to looking concerned. 

"Hey what's wrong? Do you not like it?" Levi asked. 

"Yeah I am fine, I just feel overwhelmed. That's all." 

"Listen, I get it, it is a lot to handle in one day. You decompress though. Try and relax and I'll be back up again shortly." He said soundly soft. 

I nodded and he walked out. 

I don't even want to be here. 

It really is a nice place, but I don't really know how I can call this home.