22

Y/N POV 

WE'VE SPENT THE THREE DAYS TOGETHER AND WE HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT ARGUE! 

This man makes things so much more difficult than it has to be. 

They're small petty arguments but it has been one right after the other and it is getting old in my opinion. 

We argued about how I do laundry, about how I clean, how long I take in the shower, how I make the bed. 

It is really just him picking things that I do to argue about. 

And of course it has been before the wedding as well, but he just goes on and on now.

He doesn't complain about my cooking though. 

That, I am proud of and really do try with cause I am not trying to kill us. 

He doesn't compliment my cooking but he doesn't complain. 

Last time he helped me we argued. 

He has helped me cook about 3 times and has ultimately got frustrated each time.

When he does it on his own though, he gets irritated but doesn't actually shout to himself. 

So maybe I am the cause of his frustration. 

He returned to work today and I have been enjoying the time alone. 

I have been cleaning and doing some work from home. 

My parents agreed that I don't need to be at the office every day. 

My dad wants me to be a "good housewife" for Levi. 

So I don't mind being home if I don't have to be at the office. 

They do send me some work to do in the morning though. 

I already did some cleaning and I am getting ready to decide what I will cook for dinner. 

Levi said he can maybe get home earlier than expected but to not hope for anything. 

I mean I enjoy the time away from him, I am not pushy for him to be here anymore because I know he'll come here and is coming back. 

I am more comfortable being here alone now. 

Maybe I can go for a walk soon and see more of the neighborhood. 

I mean it is only 2:30ish. 

It's early. 

Maybe I'll ask Levi if he wants to go on a walk with me later or if I can go out by myself. 

I'll text him then. 

{Y/N- Hi, I am considering on going for a walk around the neighborhood. Did you want to join me later or should I go out now?} 

I'll expect some time to pass by cause he is going to be working. 

I'll shower right now to pass some time. 

I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. 

We had a small bathroom Bluetooth speaker and I connected my phone to it and began to play music. 

In the midst of my shower, I was singing and shouting, pretty much ruining my vocal chords. 

I also ended up dropping my shampoo bottle and I scared myself with it. 

Once I was finished, I wrapped my hair up and wrapped my body in a towel. 

I exited the bathroom and went into the bedroom.