65

Y/N POV 

I entered the bedroom that Levi was in. 

No knock or anything, I needed to get my bag ready. 

Levi looked a little troubled  but that quickly went away when he saw me. 

We didn't say anything to one another. 

I just went to the dresser to get my sleep clothes and into the closet for a small bag. 

I already had my toothbrush in a baggie so I can take with me.

"And where are you going?" Levi asked irritated.

Do I lie and say to Hange's or tell the truth and say I am going to Eren's? 

This is why it sucks not having my own friends because he doesn't have a direct way to question them. 

Might as well be truthful. 

But there is no need to be nice about it.

"I'm not staying here. I'm going to Eren's for the night." I said sounding a little emotionless. 

"Ha as if, no, you're not going, you aren't spending the night with him. That's a dumb thought to have." He said. 

It only made me more mad. 

"I'm going." I said putting my things in my bag angrily. 

"No you're not." 

I exited the bedroom and Levi followed.

"YOUR NOT SPENDING THE NIGHT THERE! I SAID NO Y/N!" Levi shouted at me.

"IT'S BETTER THAN STAYING HERE AND ARGUING ALL NIGHT!" I shouted back at him. 

I had my bag and was ready to go outside but Levi stopped me. 

"Y/N I SAID NO!" 

"AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST STAY HERE AND ARGUE WITH YOU. IT'S ONLY GOING TO LEAD ME TO CRYING AND ALL! I just don't want to be here right now." I said beginning to cry. 

He let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Listen, I'm sorry ok. What am I supposed to do though?" He said sounding irritated. 

"Well pretending like everything is automatically ok would be a great start honestly. You can't just yell at me and then automatically calm down and try and be a decent human being with me." I said to him. 

"Well I'm trying here, what more do you want from me?" He asked with frustration. 

"I'm going to Eren's place." I said still crying. 

"I said no to that already. You aren't going with him." 

I threw my bag on the floor. 

"You don't let me do anything. I don't want to be here right now. I don't want to see or be around you." I said crying going to our bedroom. 

"When you act childish like that how do you expect me to agree to the shit you say?" He exclaimed annoyed. 

I shut the bedroom door and just cried. 

It was all going well before today. 

Levi and I were finally moving on and going on to better things and then he pin points this on me and makes me feel like crap. 

Like the whole talking to Jean thing wasn't even my fault.

And then he doesn't even let me leave when I want to. 

Like right now! 

I usually have the freedom through the day to do as I please, but obviously when we are arguing he has the upper hand and can dictate what I can and can't do.