37

Y/N POV 

It was amazing! 

I was having an absolute amazing time.

He brought me clubbing.

Levi didn't leave my side once. 

Probably because he didn't want to leave me alone with all the drunk men around.

Each time I wanted to dance he would come along. 

And the best part, he didn't protest when I mentioned I wanted to dance.

Maybe this is his form of letting loose a little. 

We did end up drinking just a little. 

Well, Levi drank a little, I drank much more than he did. 

He was going to be driving us home so he wasn't going to drink more than one drink. 

Me though, I took 4 shots of vodka, 2 shots of tequila and also had one beer. 

I know you shouldn't mix alcohol but I didn't care. 

It also didn't help that I was a light weight either.

Levi did end up scolding me at the club for drinking much more than I was expected to. 

But that didn't stop him from buying me another one when I asked and him dancing with me when I asked as well. 

There was one thing that really made me happy that occurred tonight. 

Levi genuinely smiled at me one time while we were dancing.

And you know it is real because he only had one drink. 

At least it seemed real. 

We were just goofing around when we were dancing but he smiled at me.

We were on the dance floor dancing together. 

Well more just swaying with my arms around his neck and his hands on my hips. 

I had trouble not stumbling around so jumping around wasn't an option, and I wasn't going to grind against Levi either.

At least that's where my mind was. 

I told myself I wasn't grinding against him.

"Why don't you drink with me?!" I shouted over the loud music, I was also slurring my words. 

He leaned into my ear so he wouldn't have to shout, but god damn did drunk me find that really really freaking hot.

"Well I'm the one that has to get us home safely." He said with a smirk on his face a bit. 

"Well don't look at me like that then." I said as I blushed and looked away from him. 

Has he always been this attractive?

"You're just drunk, I'm slightly jealous that you are letting loose." He said. 

"Call Eren to come pick us up then so you can join me." I said smiling at him.

"I can just drink at home." He said pulling me closer as people were walking behind me. 

"That's no fun! There's a different energy drinking here." I said giggling. 

I was beginning to stumble a bit but Levi caught me. 

"Maybe you should sit for a bit." He said. 

We found a spot at the bar and sat down. 

"You should still call Eren." I said over the loud music.