42

Levi POV 

It wasn't only the atmosphere at the club that made me feel attracted to Y/N. 

Fuck. 

No. 

This shouldn't be happening. 

The way she looked at me, innocently and asked if she can get dressed, it was freaking adorable! 

And yet hot at the same time. 

She had a look that really hit at me. 

I could have kissed her at that moment, but that would be wrong to do. 

I'm pretty sure I have been dripping with sexual frustration lately. 

This isn't good. 

I mean I'm not saying Y/N isn't attractive, she just really isn't my type, and something about her has become really attractive for some reason. 

At least I want to believe she isn't my type. 

And me calling her princess? 

That one was new. 

It sort of just came out the first time. 

Not the second time though. 

The second time I wanted to see how she would react to it. 

It got an amusing reaction out of her. 

I like playing these games with her. 

Its pretty fun and entertaining to say the least. 

Hopefully we have no arguments for a while cause those are never fun to go through honestly. 

They're just tiring and pointless. 

Especially since she is just taking the blows now instead of arguing back with me. 

In the moment I don't feel bad but after I do. 

It was now the day I had to take Y/N to her office and she wasn't excited. 

I don't think she has seen her parents since the wedding. 

She also doesn't really call them either which I don't really know why, but she doesn't and it seems like she is just avoiding them. 

Again, I am not really sure why, but if she wants to I won't tell her other wise. 

I'm sure she will tell me about her day when I pick her up. 

Maybe I'll go out to lunch with her to see how her day is going so far being back at the office. 

I arrived at my office and as I walked in a few people walked up to me with papers in their hands to discuss some things that were wrong with the paperwork that was sent to us. 

"You brats don't know how to do things on your own. Why not contact the people that messed up and have them review their work and fix it? Then they can send it back over. Simple as that." I said to them with an attitude. 

"But sir, this came from your wife's company." One of the employees said. 

"And? She may be my wife, but if there is a fuck up on their end, then they need to fix it. If my wife didn't directly make the mistake then it doesn't concern her directly. It was other employees that made the mistake." They all scurried away and I had finally made it to my office only to find my mom in there peering out the window. 

"You really are playing up the husband role, I'm happy to hear that." She said smiling at me. 

"Those ones didn't know it was a forced marriage. I'm not ratting it out like that. Why are you in here so early in the morning?" I asked her.