78

Y/N POV 

So things were getting hot and spicy between Levi and I. 

It seemed to be going great. 

We were actually going to do it. 

My shorts were off, his shirt was off, he had a small hickey on his collar bone, all was going well.

AND NOTHING HAPPENED!! 

I ended up freaking out for no reason and we stopped. 

I started freaking out when he was trying to take off my sports bra. 

It had felt like something just snapped in me and I wanted to be away from him. 

Like it felt wrong. 

It might also be that I haven't had a sexual encounter in a few years. 

I ended up crying, putting on a shirt and pants to sleep in. 

Levi kept on apologizing thinking he was the one pushing me along the way but that wasn't the case. 

I was completely down for it, I wanted it all, but something just made me stop. 

I didn't want it. 

He wasn't pushy at all when I began to freak out, he tried comforting me and stopped right away when I said that I started feeling weird. 

We did cuddle that night though. 

After I had finished crying, I began to apologize to him. 

I felt bad that I had basically blue balled him. 

He said not to worry about it, but I did feel bad and kept apologizing. 

He was also apologizing and saying he was sorry if he made me uncomfortable at any point. 

There was just a lot of apologizing going on between us. 

Things weren't awkward between us at all. 

There was a metaphorical sad cloud over us though. 

And that's because I had cried and freaked out with the interaction that went on between Levi and I. 

He was so caring towards me too. 

Before I had my freak out and after I had it as well. 

He made sure I was ok with everything, he wouldn't push on anything, as silly as it sounds, I felt loved. 

As if instead of him just solely radiating lust, it was a mixture of care, compassion, and love. 

It was nice. 

It was like he actually did care about me and my well being instead of just the idea of wanting to do me. 

It really was a nice feeling to feel. 

Too bad I actually had to freak out and cut things short between us. 

It was a weird night, but over all we made it through and neither of us hate each other. 

It was now morning and Levi and I were laying in bed. 

"Good morning, how long have you been up?" Levi asked still sounding tired. 

"Good morning, not long, maybe 10 minutes. How did you sleep?" I said softly to him. 

His arm was still around me. 

"I slept ok. My back feels a little tense right now. And how did you sleep?" Levi asked me. 

"I've had better nights before. I was in and out of sleep last night." I said to him.