26

Levi POV

We argued about her eating. 

ABOUT HER EATING!

WHAT THE FUCK!

She sometimes forgets to eat and she didn't say if she had eaten or anything. 

If she had said she ate something not too long ago that would be a different story.

So I get concerned. I don't need her almost passing out while moving around like she almost did once. 

It isn't funny and she needs to take better care of herself. 

I don't think she sees it that way though. 

I'm sure she sees it as more just me nagging at her and trying to control her life. 

When that really isn't the case at all. 

I just need her to eat so she has some energy in her. 

I bet when she stormed out of the room she didn't know what to do in that bedroom. 

She is usually left in the room that we were arguing in cause she is the one crying.

But today she just stormed away angry into our bedroom. 

While she did that I saw that there was more chicken in the pan and put it in a bowl for her. 

She had already prepared me a salad, I was going to eat it, she was just being a hard ass and making things difficult. 

She did come out however and eat which I was thankful for. She needed to at least eat something. 

Especially if we were to be going out. 

She had to have at least something in her stomach. 

I still can't believe that we argued about her eating. 

She really is going to make me grow white hairs early on.

She is going to make me want to divorce her early on. 

I had decided what we were going to be doing today. 

"Why don't we go to the park and have lunch there?" I suggested. 

She just stared at me. 

"What?" I said getting irritated that she stared at me for a prolonged time. 

"You really just had a whole salad and you are thinking of more food. I barely had any chicken and don't even want to think about food. For someone who is extremely thin, you can eat a lot." 

Thanks? 

What is that really supposed to mean.

"I mean it's a suggestion. We don't have to do that." 

"If you want to go on a romantic date that is all you have to say you know." She said nudging my side and giggling. 

"No. Get that thought out of your head." I said sending her a cold stare. 

I enjoyed when we joked around like that. 

We would both go for each other. 

"Oh come on, you know you thought about it." She said smiling. 

"After what I saw the other day, god no. I'd rather stay away." I said smirking and saw a blush appear on her face. 

"You just had to bring that up." She said sounding irritated. 

"And you just had to flash me." I said sending her another smirk. 

"IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL AND YOU KNOW THAT!" She shouted.