36

Y/N POV

Hange took me to this really nice park that was about a 20 minute drive from the house. 

It was pretty lively and you were able to see people walking around and little kids running around. 

We also went to the aquarium for a little bit and I was really enjoying myself. 

I enjoyed spending time with Hange. 

Maybe I can end up seeing her as a friend. 

I am glad that Levi sent her. But it is also still really tough on me, she knows him so well, yet I have a forced marriage with him and I feel miserable and don't really know anything about him.

Maybe Hange would tell me a few things about him. 

"Hey Hange, when did you meet Levi?" I asked her. 

"When I transferred to the same middle school as him in 8th grade. He was already friends with Erwin when I came around." She said thinking back on the time with a small smile. 

"What was he like back then?" I asked hoping to get more info out of her. 

"Well, he really wasn't much different than what he is now. Except he had focused on school much more, that was his main focus. He took a really long time to accept me in, when Erwin did that rather quickly to me. He was also really into art during that time. He has seemed to drift away from it though close to our high school graduation. He has also always had a hard time opening up to people, he is getting better at it though. It just takes time for him to adjust." She said with a soft smile. 

"Has he always had a bad temper?" I asked her. 

"Not really, it only started when he had to break up with-..." She stopped herself and looked at the ground with wide eyes. 

"No now that I remember he always has had a bad temper." She said looking a little frightened. 

Break up? 

So there was someone he had to let go of as well? 

I mean I never doubted it, it was just never confirmed right now though. 

I knew Hange was trying to cover it up though. 

If I pry will she give me information. 

If anything she would tell me she can't give me information much nicer than Levi would tell me. 

"What was she like?" I asked. 

Hange just looked at me and let out a sigh. 

"I'm not the one you should be asking Y/N. I've already said so much." 

"So he wasn't going to tell me?" 

It hurt a little honestly, especially since he knew about Jean.

I'm not the only one that was attached to someone. 

This whole time he has made me feel childish. 

"I don't know why he wouldn't honestly... it's getting late Y/N. Maybe I should take you home." She said and we got up and went to her car. 

I don't know how I am feeling. 

I'm not mad that there was someone before me. 

I think I am just upset that he didn't tell me about how he cared deeply about someone that he had to let go. 

Does he think I would react some way? 

After a bit of a drive, we arrived at the apartment. 

I saw Levi's parked car which obviously means that he was here.