100

Third Person POV 

The next few days, once Levi returned from work, the two of them spoke about ways to disassociate Y/N from the company and if Y/N really wanted to go that route. 

They agreed they weren't going to pop a child out to have them fill her spot. 

Who knows if that child will even like business. 

They both don't know what her father will do, or who will take over the company, but they did know that Y/N really wanted nothing to do with it. 

Levi supported her decision. 

She talked about possibly going back to school to possibly get her degree in social work. 

She can't really do anything she would be passionate with a business degree. 

They decided that it was best they both talked to her parents.  

Levi reassured Y/N that if things get out of hand that he'll step in. 

But Levi said that they can't run away since he's still a business man. 

But he finally said it to Y/N. 

He's a husband before a business man. 

So he was going to do everything he could to help her get out of the situation she doesn't want to be apart of anymore. 

They were sitting in the parking lot of the office building Y/N worked at. 

Y/N was really nervous and Levi was able to tell. 

"Hey, its going to be ok. This is for the best. Especially for the company. No one wants to collaborate with a company who's company head is very unmotivated and not passionate about what they do." Levi said in an attempt to calm her. He reached and held her hand gently. 

"Yeah, you're right. Its just a scary thing to go through is all." She said with a sad smile. 

"We should be going up. You're parents are expecting us." Levi said while rubbing his thumb over Y/N's hand. 

They both go out of the car and walked into the building. 

Security didn't both Levi at all. He was expecting them to tell him he couldn't go up with Y/N, but he was glad that he was able to go and be that support for her. 

They greeted some employees and then made their way to her father's office where she knew both of her parents would be. 

Y/N knocked on the door. 

"Enter." She heard her father call out. 

Her palms were sweaty. 

She was nervous. 

She wasn't necessarily ready to have this conversation. 

But it was now or never. 

"Levi! Y/N! Welcome!" Her father said sounding cheerful. 

"Good afternoon father, mother." Y/N addressed. 

"Why don't the two of you sit? Did you want any coffee?" He asked. 

"No I'm ok. Did you want anything?" Y/N asked Levi. 

"I'm ok, thank you though." He said. 

Y/N was feeling uneasy. 

She didn't like that her father was acting this way. 

Especially since he was yelling at her not only on the phone when they last spoke, but also during the time that she had last saw him, that was when he was yelling how disappointed he was in her.