40

Y/N POV 

It is now early afternoon and Eren left a while ago. 

I felt better but I still had a slight head ache. 

Levi has been taking care of me this whole time which I was thankful for. 

We were sitting in the living room and I decided to ask about what happened last night. 

"So Levi, did anything happen last night? I really don't remember much." I asked him. 

"Well, a guy tried dancing with you for a good maybe 2 minutes but you said that you were there with your husband and he still didn't get the hint. He also tried giving you his number. Quite amusing." He said. 

"Oh come on there has to be more events other than just that." I wanted more info as to what I missed. 

"You called me a badass and a hottie." He said chuckling. 

oh. 

OH!

I began to blush and hid my face from Levi. 

"I didn't mean it!" I said a loud. 

"You were drunk, I get it. You had said that when you were talking to that guy." He said still continuing to chuckle. 

"I'm sorry if I was a hassle last night." 

"It's fine. Nothing more happened other than that. You were just really clingy is all. But then again you were stumbling everywhere so its fine." Levi said. 

I was clingy??? 

Like how so? 

He said its cause I was stumbling everywhere. 

Maybe just cause I was holding on to him so I could stand. 

"I'm sorry about that." I said to him. 

"Do you remember anything else from yesterday?" He asked me. 

I started to think, do I remember anything else? 

"No I don't think so. But how did I get dressed into my pajamas? You didn't see anything did you?" I asked a little panicked. 

"When I entered the room you had your dress off but I didn't see anything more. I got your clothes for you since you weren't really walking properly." He said with a straight face. 

That doesn't sound so bad. 

"Well thank you for it. I appreciate you taking care of me, at the club and this morning." I said to him with a small smile. 

"What am I supposed to do? Let random drunk men rub up against you? And let you just suffer a hangover? I'm cruel but not that cruel Y/N." He said. 

"I guess not. I still appreciate it."

"Its like you said the other day, you'll be depending on me since we're married. This is just one of the physical aspects of it. I don't mind it. We just have to get used to it." He said to me. 

"Thank you." I said smiling. 

"But next time, I will end up telling Eren to pick us up so I can drink with you next time." He said looking at the tv. 

"Yeah that can be fun, as long as you aren't aggressive with me, then I can accept that." I smiled at him. 

I felt tired and was feeling drained. 

Maybe I should go nap. Maybe that'll help me get rid of my hangover much quicker as well. 

"Hey Levi, I'm going to go take a nap. I'm feeling really drained and still have a small head ache." I said as I got up and headed towards our bedroom.