76

Y/N POV

I was getting a phone call from my dad right now. 

Levi left for work about an hour and 15 minutes ago. 

He must be calling because Levi went to go see him. 

Do I even want to answer the phone?

Ah, I have to because then I can end up getting yelled at for not answering. 

"Hello?" I said timidly into the phone. 

"Y/N, I want to apologize for yesterday. It was wrong of me to lay my hands on you. I won't do it again... Is there anything else I'm supposed to say?" I heard my dad say away from the phone. 

So much for a genuine apology. 

I heard someone on the other side of the line. 

My amazing husband who is standing up for me!

"How the fuck does that sound genuine? I can stand here all day with you. Tell her you'll call in 15 minutes after you rehearse a GENUINE apology to say to her." 

"No." 

"I see. Well, I'll just be taking my leave and making some phone calls and telling people that I've experienced you hit your daughter on more than one occasion." I heard Levi say. 

YOU DO THAT!! 

EXPOSE HIM! 

MAYBE IT'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON!

"GO AHEAD, WHO WOULD PEOPLE BELIEVE MORE, A SMALL PEWNIE GUY OR SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY OWNS A COMPANY!" My dad shouted.

Hey I'm still on the phone here. 

And I guess my dad remembered about that because then the phone line went out. 

Oh ok. 

I wanted to know some more but it's cool. 

That must mean that Levi was there for a while then. 

I guess I should get some work done then. 

I was with Pepino in the living room and he was playing around my himself so it gives me time to do some work on my own. 

I got myself situated at the coffee table. 

After about 10 minutes, I got a call from Levi. 

"Hello~!" I sang into the phone. 

I heard Levi chuckle a little. 

"Hey, hearing your voice always helps me calm down, how are you?" Levi said softly. 

I smiled at that. 

He's opening up a little!

"I'm fine. Are you ok though? That conversation didn't sound pleasant." I said to him. 

"Well, I do plan on making a few phone calls. Maybe just spread the word just because this isn't the first time I've had a discussion like this with him." 

"Is that really necessary though?" 

I'm a little scared now that if the company goes down, Levi would end up kicking me to the curb. Cause I really don't want that to happen. 

"It is. I've already warned him about it before and you know that." He said to me. 

"Ok... its just, you know... if the company gets run down... um... you know... that would mean something like maybe..." 

"Y/N I won't throw you out if that's what your talking about. I'm not sending you back with your family at all... You don't want me saying anything do you?" Levi said with a sigh.