44

Y/N POV 

I started on dinner. 

I was going to be making some chicken breast with some rice as a side. 

A nice and simple dinner but still flavorful. 

In the midst of me making dinner, Levi walked in. 

He looked exhausted. 

"Hi, I hope your hungry. Dinner will be ready soon." I said to him with a smile on my face. 

He put down his belongings and walked over to me. 

"Its chicken and some rice." I said as he was getting closer. 

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead on my shoulder. 

It was highly unexpected. 

"Levi-" I began but was interrupted. 

"After almost 3 hours in that meeting and debriefing with my mom about it for about 45 minutes, we got the deal. I just wanted to come home. It has been an extremely long day." He said tiredly. 

I didn't know what the deal was but I was happy for him. 

"That's amazing! I'm really happy to hear that! That makes me happy!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up slightly and spun me around lazily.

"And how do you feel? I wanna know what the deal was! And the things that occurred in that meeting!" I said excitedly to him. 

"I'll tell you over dinner. I just want to get out of these clothes already." He said letting out a sigh. 

"Yes go dress into comfortable clothes. This should be done in about 10 minutes." I said smiling to him.

He didn't let me go though. 

He continued to hold my waist and was looking at me with a soft expression. 

Then again I didn't let go of his neck.

He looked extremely tired yet still full of life. 

I could kiss him right now. 

Maybe I should. 

I mean we're staring at each other.

But then I heard my chicken sizzling. 

"Ahh! My chicken!" I exclaimed and let go of Levi and he did the same. 

I ran to flip over my chicken so it doesn't burn.

I got cock blocked by our dinner!!!

I heard Levi start to chuckle.

"Adorable. I'm going to go get dressed now." He said as he walked over to me to kiss my cheek.

It shocked me. 

Maybe Eren was right, unless he's really just playing the role of a husband really good. 

That's a possibility. 

Levi closed the door to our bedroom and my face began to get hot. 

God damn it. 

I'm not liking these mind games.

But am I going to come out and be straight forward and ask if he likes me?

Nope. 

As much as I would want to, I'm not that out going. 

I mean if it happens, ok cool, I'm married to the guy already.

I'll accept the mind games for now.