The secret life. chapter 45. Getting to know Rani...

After the whole realization  of the situation  Alayla  fixed the situation  by taking care of the silence  and putting  shields over all of us. She was noble, protecting us and risking herself  to do it. All the enemys  needed to do was attack her and get her to drop the defenses. She showed the qualities  of being a true friend  like as sister, that she would  lay down her life to protect  me and my timelord friends.

     Some days passed and it was Sunday. The night before  Ashley  had been attacked  by Rani. She was doing something  to her. Giving  her headaches, making  her feel sick. I stayed up late to help her but I was so tired and I felt helpless, I couldn't  do anything while Rani was doing  something  to her. After it came time of 10:30 I was so tired  I was going  to pass out. I had to go to bed. I didn't  want to leave Ashley alone with Rani but I had no choice. I closed my tablet  and drifted  off to sleep. When it came morning  I looked over at the clock it was 6:35 it was really  early  for a weekend  but I looked outside and it was light out, no I was wide awake  at this point so I decided  to get up. I was worried  about  what happened  to Ashley last night so I went over to her profile  on my tablet  and I saw that she had texted me but followed by a dreadful reply "goodmorning....she says good morning  too" apparently  the night before Rani had set up something  that allowed her to be able to control her, just like the telpathic  mind share but more elaborate. She said Rani had been having a normal  conversation with her about breakfast  which seemed suspicious, Rani was up to something.

        As me and Ashley  kept talking  Ashley  kept saying what she heard Rani say in her mind to me. Rani didn't  want to control her but to use her to chat with everyone  all of my timelord  friends. I figured  she may not leave Ashleys mind till she gets what she wanted. However bad it was. So i decided  to give it a try she wanted to chat I would  give her a chat her threats didn't  frighten me anymore. "Ok I might as well chat a little. Since she wants to chat. Fan of chess Rani?" I asked her. She answers  "No not really but I do like playing games." I thought  about what games she could  mean probably  her version  of games. I reply  "Like what? Can't believe you don't really like chess I love it" she answers  back "I hate chess.Too boring.But you'll see." I answer saying something  I probably  shouldn't  of "Boring hmm it's our game you know. I love the strategy in it"  I'm chatting  with the one who wants to experiment on me. I need to be more careful. She replies  with an answer that makes me nervous "oh reallly? That's quite interesting.Mind if I play along?"
        I ask "What do you mean by play along?" She replies  "Oh,little crystal,you're in for a big excitement."I answer being calm to her threatening  response  "I can imagine. But probably  only  excitement  for you Rani" She says,"Oh for me it'll be very long and boring.You see,I like playing this game called Waiting.Its very exciting." I don't let her get to me. Strong against  her threats "Wow.. I'm not much of a waiter either. I hate waiting. But I can handle it" She replies "Oh,I love it.All the paranoia."  As the hours passed none of the others came on for Rani to chat with them. Rani got inpatient  and as I saw there half texting half being bored and wanting for the others came on,I was almost just a inpatient  as Rani was, but seeing she was more impatient  then me I laughed it was rather funny. It continued  throughout the day. I got to know better of just how impatient  Rani was. She hated waiting. I was glad I was the one that wasn't that impatient  about it, just casually  reading my book to pass the time. While Rani was getting  more and more impatient.

         As I an Ashley waited for the others to get on i decided  to ask Rani some questions. Her comment on me and Ashleys  conversation  about snow was that she hated it. I was confused  on that and smartly commented "If you hate snow Rani why are you guys controlling the weather for it to snow? Cause last time I checked that was what you guys were doing" she replies Slightly rudely "I didn't make it snow you dumbo." She said it but I didn't  believe  it. They had the technology  to do it. Plus the secret war had started getting  intense a year ago, which that winter was the coldest we've  every had, them testing out it. They were doing it. Since she denied  it i decided  to act like I was shrugging it off. Me in my wonderful  acting mode. "Ok so if she's not controlling the weather is she working with torchwood?" She answered  "No!Are you crazy?!Work with torchwood?!"I shrugged  it off and answered  smartly again. "Wow. Ok so your not then. So then who was that military guy you were with at Dawn's school?"

        She doesn't  answer  immediately  but then she says something  directed to Ashley "All you need to know Ashley  is that I'm not working with torchwood.Okay sweet heart?" Ashley  adds "i don't believe her." I nod "Yeah. The evidence supports her doing it. And plus she would do anything if it went along with the plan they have" Ashley  updated that Rani wanted to know when the others were on, but I had no idea. "So maybe Rani should try calling them. Or having her silence spies prompt them to showing up. If she's so impatient" I smirked. It was fun watching  my worst enemy  become  impatient. She replied  "I'm not wasting silence because I'm impatient to chit chat!" I had heard the night before  Rani  was very impatient  of an enemy  always  impatient  to experiment or just plain impatient  total, but I admit I didn't  see that impatience until now. When we had the long wait for the others to get on to chat. Me and Ashley  stuck chatting  with Rani. But Rani being stuck in Ashleys head.

         About  11:30 Dawn finally  came on. The secound  person that came on we were waiting  on. I probably  didn't  want to let Rani talk to us all together she could  and probably  did have another  reason for doing it rather than a simple chat. But I was curious to what she would  say to them. She may of just wanted to see just how many were in our little team and we gave it to her... when everyone  came on finally  she didn't  even talk much. Hardly  said anything  which make me slightly frustrated  waiting  the whole day to see what she was going to say then her not even show to her own party, so to say. I was sure she was trying to analyze  all of my friends  I just knew she was up to something  more than just simply  chatting  and I was going  to find out what.

The secret lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara