The secret life. chapter 26. The peak of the war. and the eye of the storm.

The Doctor said he was just thinking of Dawn as being Storm feeling like she jinxed him on that. The he realized what happened. "I keep forgetting I'm not the only timelord here. We tend to read each others minds a lot." Dawn replied "Yeah. Subconscious telepathic link." The Doctor continued "yeah. The x-men thing was just a bit of fun. Welcome back storm!" He laughed a little having fun with it. "It is fun. And thanks. Although technically speaking, you are the Oncoming Storm. Five out of five Daleks agree!" Dawn stated.

"Yes. Katrina is the oncoming storm too. As you figured earlier." Suddenly The Doctor being able to know what's happening where he is and here he had mentioned Dawn to Rani and she just smirked. Giving him and me a bad feeling. "Dawn what are you doing at the moment? I've got a bad feeling that Rani is going to do something using you" she answered confused by what he meant by that. "What do you mean?" He tried to clear it up. "I mean I mentioned you and she smirked." She continued "Why? What is she planning?" The master answered her "using you..."
The Doctor continued being more serious now. "Either she may try to control you to talk to us. Or she has something planned for later using you. Or both. Dawn. You know how you said you had a feeling you were going to be a big part in the war somehow." He said recalling her feelings in the early part of the war. "I think that part is true. And Rani using you will make it happen. As much as I hate to say it. Dang. Well I better be careful with my questions or she may kick me out to threaten you more. I didn't like that smirk on her face" the master replies "no one likes evil smirks. Unless you come from the side that gives the evil smirk."

"Yeah the right kind of smirk can give you shivers"

The Doctor stopped texting for a few moments and thought "It's nearing the fixed point I can sense it. One of these days. Oh I don't want it to come. Rani hurting katrina. Katrina being controlled. Then after experimented on." The master agreed. "Oh and master about alayla. She's not doing well. Rani has been lessing up on the experimenting on her though in the past days. But unfortunately it's cause she's planning to capture katrina. We don't have much time. The eye of the storm is almost opon us" just then The Doctor thought about the weather knowing the extreme cold and the snow storm coming the next day. "It's kinda ironic. The snow storm and the enemy storm. Both happening at almost the same time. Which gets me thinking" the master replied "what?" He continued "The snow storm. The enemys as far as I know still have plans on controlling humanity. So what if they made the storm. To weaken them."

The master and Dawn thought about it. Saying only awed responses like wow.. and very clever. "I mean so far it's been spread across the planet. And the cold temperatures didn't start getting record bad until the beginning part of the war. Last year. When they began placing thier attacks. Plus it doesn't do the best for us either. Our biology not used to extreme weather. Especially katrina her timelord biology giving her headaches as she's human at the moment. It's hurting her. Enough that it could weaken her or make her less alert" the master agreed. As the Doctor kept going. "Ooh very clever. And definitely not good. Tomorrow the blast hits

The master asked "Yes...... the clone didn't come yet. Why?" He cleared it up by saying they took it into another room. Possibly rigging it and doing everything to stop him from gathering more allies. "Either that or they think it's funny you staying as playing at Alayla at the school. As they may have figured keeping you in that position so you can't help katrina. Not to mention Rani still has unactive control over you." He continued "Dawn They have a plan for. You they are doing everything to stop you. And I'm stuck here. Katrina might be on her own when she gets captured." Dawn blurted out demanding for the Doctor to tell her what they have planned. The master told her that he cant.

"For you? For katrina? For the world? And not to mention Rani knows if I blurt out anymore information she will cut off my connection with katrina." They agreed. The Doctor still going texting rapidly as the seriousness of the situation. "We figured out their plan. Most of it. But it's all too late. Tomorrow is the winter storm. They have access to control Dawn. they've trapped the master in every direction. And katrina in every direction too. Even using the very air as a wepon." This is very very bad. Very very very very very bad.
Dawn left, and the Doctor stayed talking to the master about some things to look out for. "Ok . now I'm going warn you on a few things that won't get me in trouble. When katrina gets captured It will be sometime in school so she may telpathic you when it's in the process of happening." The master stated they control him at the time. "And no. She may just make sure you are stuck at the school. Then control you." He agreed. "True. And I can't do anything about it either." He told the master that he was trying to make him prepared as best he could he also wanted to make me prepared. But he wasn't sure how he would do that being in the same body. So he had the idea of texting me through the master. With Rani's permission cause she probably wouldn't let him other wise.