The secret life. chapter 82 The puzzle.

Later that evening I checked in on Ashley. I had been brainstorming on what nightshades plan could be but I needed more evidence to figure out all the way his plan. But I was on a good pace. I had been thinking about nightshades nice guy act. I had to warn ashley about it. So I got on and prepared to tell her.

"Hey Ashley what are you up to?" I ask

"I'm drawing/writing,and rivers gone." Ashley says.

"Ok and nightshade?" I ask wondering if he's there at the moment.

"No idea where he went." She answers.

"Hmm That's not good." I say my mind going over what he could possibly be doing."

"Yeah"

"I believe he was just trying to deceive us with his nice act" I explain.

"Gosh....I actually thought maybe there was finally a nice villain." Ashley admits.

"Me too but if I know nightshade he isn't that. Trickster. He's know for deceiving. So doing this would be easy for him to do. It's what he's good at. You've got to figure out what he's doing. Where he is"

"Me?Like,me me?You as in me?I don't have any skill in this!Me?Actually being able to do that?PFFFFT!I wish!I can't figure out people's plans and spy Im terrible at it!" She complains

"No your wonderful. Just act casual. Like trying to escape. Then if he spots you run. Be your self explore say your bored whatever. He might underestimate you. And we can take that to our advantage." I try to encourage her, not wanting to waste timd.

"But...but I can't explore do you know how hard it is to do that!Very very hard!" Ashley complains more.

I try to urge her "You've got to. You're the only one who can and you're strong at telpathic. You can."

"And I'm not any kind of special except for being a timelord!And that!Im not!" She continues.

"Come on you can do it. Just be your self and sneak if you need help in doors maybe I can help open them but best try on your own"

"IM LOCKED IN A CHAIR HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO THAT sorry I've just been under a lot of stress and have been really nervous." She apologies for yelling.

"Oh well that's different. Try escaping if it's rope" I say having a bad feeling that us wasting time would make us get caught.

After about 20 minutes, that pass by I check up on Ashley.

"So um how's it going?"

"Well night shade immediately figured out everything we were talking about." Ashley replies.

"Dang. Somehow I thought he would..." I reply.

"HEY LET ME DOWN!" Ashley yells at nightshade.

"No." Night Shade answers.

"What are you trying to do nightshade?" I demand

"ASHLEY STOP BITING!" Night Shade yells

"THEN LET GO!" Ashley nags.

"Yes good keep doing that" I say, trying to cheer ashley on.

"You know it's kinda rude to LOCK PEOPLE IN CHAIRS NIGHT SHADE!" Ashley says

"Shush." He simply says.

"Would you stop locking her in chairs" I say unimpressively.

"no." He says.