The secret life. chapter 64 I don't want to let go

It was Tuesday In the middle of me and Ashley talking she exclaimed "Wait...WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS RANI?!" She asked knowing earlier Rani stated that she would get out.

I ask "did she get out?"

"I bet she's just being quiet or something." Ashley states.

The tenth Doctor answered her "Ashley,she got out,don't deny it.Its ok you had no control over it"

I say sarcastically "Oh great she's out. Tomorrow at school is going to be fun.. wonder how she got out. I'm mean you did keep her there for a while you all helping wonder how she snuck off."

Ashley exclaims "Alayla.....No.....I have to try to catch her again!I can't just let Alayla get hurt again!"

Ten replies "Ashley you are NOT going to try to capture her telepathically again!No!"

She complained "I CAN AND I WILL."

I reply "He's right as much as we want to we can't keep her in there forever"

Ashley argues "I can try!"

I rationalize it "then what? Keep her until the fixed point. We don't even know which day it is. I know you want to help Alayla but we might have to find another way"

She continues "If I just keep-"
"NO!" Ten Interupts
"Not forever!Just until-"
"No ashley!" Ten says.

"It will just make it worse. As it is she's probably going to take her anger out on me or Alayla." I say.

"Please c'mon! I just will keep her in my head until Alayla escapes or something!" Ashley argues.
"NO ASHLEY" ten replies.

"I'm sorry we cant. It would make her anger worse and she'd take it out on one of us. Plus Alayla would of escaped by now, the other enemys are there too. If Rani's down they make due."

Ashley pleads "just please! I want to try and I can probably keep her in my head for a long time and-"
"I said NO!" Ten Interupts.

"I had a feeling she would get out today. Ashley you can't"
I can if I try!"Ashley argues.
"I SAID NO ASHLEY." Ten scolds.

"Ten is right. We just have to hold on. whatever she tries."
"But-" Ashley starts

"NO ASHLEY.Listen to Katrina!Everyone is telling you no!" Ten answers.
me and the 11th Doctor went to do stuff when we got back later that night we were still greeted by Ashleys arguing.

"But I could do it and keep rani in my head!I really rea-" Ashley argues.
"NO!" Ten Interupts.

I decided I wanted to do something new so I Decided to trade "So you want to trade?" I ask.

Ten asks "Can I speak to eleven quickly?"

"Alright I'm here. Sorry for the time gaps we're watching a movie."

"Am I speaking to eleven?" The 10th Doctor asks.

"Yes you are. What's up. I'm missing the movie so I can't stay long."

"Ok.Eleven,DO NOT let ashley try to do anything I've told her not to do.Im sure River won't mind filling you in.Ok.Ready." ten explains.
"Alright I wont. Geronimo"
I get in the position and I trade Doctors with ashley and me. Transferring 11 to Ashleys head and gaining ten telpathicly, as I had done many time's before.

Ten explains "Brillant now don't let ashley do anything."

Eleven answers "I wont"

"So I'm going to go see this movie. Sounds good"