The secret life chapter 10 The mysterious missy.

It was the eve of November I had just got home from school and was excited about the new Doctor who episode coming on. Thinking he was Living in a parrell world my dad was on TV in a show. I'm probably the biggest fan. The Doctor who episode was the finale of the show season. I had heard rumors on who was the woman that kept showing up. She was going to be revealed on who she was in this episode.  I had come up with many clever ideas and theorys on who she was. The mysterious missy. 

     I had just gotten on my tablet. And decided to see who had texted me. alex said hi. So I clicked on it and said hi back. I smiled loving talking to my friend. But then she texted back and my smile turned to confusion. It said " i know where you are and I'm coming to pick you up." I had assumed it was my dad talking though Alex again. But I wasn't sure cause it could of also be one of my enemys,  and if that was the case I was in trouble.  I asked who. She repeated the exact response.  Being confused, I asked who she wasshe replied with . "The names missy."
   Missy, I thought. she's the mysterious woman my dad met. I wanted to know who she really was. Asking her according to my theorys which she laughed at.

       All day that school day I had sensed someone watching me. Maybe this missy was the one that was doing it. She then asked "just one simple question.  Are you the Doctors daughter?" I didn't want to tell her before I knew who she was so I responded "why do you want to know?" "Because I am his wife" I thought it though and suddenly I thought she was River, or Catherine. Very speedy and recklessly. I had said who I was. A big mistake.  "His wife..his wife..  I am his Daughter. Katrina. River? Who are you? How do I know I can trust you?"

      "I go by the name missy in this future" she didn't text back any more and then left. From the pause after asking if she was river I started to doubt that she was. So who was the mysterious missy? I had looked back over the conversation.  I had told her who I was. Not knowing who she was cause I know she wasn't river. As I looked and it got closer I awaited the new episode coming out of Doctor who. I was determined to find out who this missy character was.

                               ----------------------------------------------------------------------

      A few days after It was finally the day the new episode came on. I had watched it. Epic as usual and I gasped when missy was revealed to be The Master. The master had regenerated into a woman. Then I realized.  I had been texting the master. He knew where I was, was watching me as usual, and now knew without a doubt that I was the Doctors daughter.  I had been tricked. Not good I think. I ask around to my friends at school if they had seen it. But none had. I needed to tell them that I made a big mistake and needed help with it, but didn't want to give them spoilers.

       Not good.

           -___ __ ___ __ ___ __ _ __ _ ___ __

    After a while of waiting I was able to tell Emily about it. And then the Doctor showed it was time to tell him. "The master is missy. A future version. And we'll I may have.." He texted back "what? Missy is..." I continue.  "I may of told her who I am. Thinking she was river. She was watching me. Which means both masters were watching me. Why are they so interested in me? Other then me being your daughter." 

    I had kept texting but he had left after hearing who missy was. Watching me in dreams and in both versions of him. Why was he So Interested in me?