The secret life. chapter 103 The untrusty escape

The next Saturday morning i woke up and did my usual i saw 11 on Ashley said she thought she got 11 confused i was curious on what she meant by that. 

"i think I've confused 11..."

"how so?" i ask

"I'm not sure.  He's kinda just sitting there with a confused and determined look on his face and stuff"

for a while he kept not saying anything not paying attention to Ashley or me. i was thinking about what he was thinking about. i recalled that the last time he was like this it was because he was worried for Alayla while they were in torchwood. so if he was like this again. i thought, he must be worried for Annie and possibly me. 

i share what I'm thinking having forgotten that any mention of Annie Ashley goes all desperate trying to escape.

Ashley caught on  "wait where  is Annie?"

Nightshade complains "Sometimes you are such  an idiot kat."

Ashley renewed her desperation to escape and save Annie forcing Nightshade to hold her back and i realized my mistake. it had happened again. i ruined something by telling information, like an idiot. it was true it slipped out. i argued "I'm not an idiot Nightshade. thought i should of probably not mentioned her..."

       Nightshade kept her from going after Annie unfortunately by snogging her. surprising me again they really do like each other. Nightshade was laughing at me asking if they liked each other. obviously liking silver.

Ashley exclaims joyfully "COOKIES!"

night shade comments "Calm down Ashley! its just cookies!"

Ashley exaggerates dramatically "GIVE ME ONE! GIVE ME THE WHOLE TRAY!"

Nightshade adds "Ashley go back and lay down you're sick! you need to be resting!"

Ashley pouts "B-But i want a-"

Nightshade gives in "There."

         i sit there laughing at Ashleys hilarious personality.  "oh wow... you know if i spent a whole day with you Ashley i think I'd be cracking up half the time."

Ashley tries to argue with her mouth full her words coming out in muffles "Buf I wand fha wole fray nighfshad!"

Nightshade comments "Don't talk with your mouth full Ashley! ~whispers to self, even though it is adorable~"

i imagine the scene giggling from what Ashley is doing.

Nightshade asks  "Ashley what are you-"

Ashley answers with her mouth full once more "Geffing anofher cookie!"

then Ashley texts "ANNIES BACK!"

I perk up curious to hear how she is. "yay! she alright?"

Ashley answers "Annie doesn't look ok but she sounds fine"

       "hmm well i guess you feel relief that she's not being experimented on anymore" i say

Ashley replies "yeah. i do. Shes playing with nightshade. Its really weird that she seems to totally trust him and likes to play with him."

i smile imagining the image of little annie playing with night shade who used to be my old ancient bad enemy now turned an ally "aww that's so adorable! the whole thing with nightshade is weird."