the secret life Part two. The first day.

It was the first day of school another start to a new year, ever since the crazy summer my life has been, not making sense and confusing.  I get on the bus following everyone else. Over the summer I was told that a lot of my dad's enemys were surrounding the school waiting for me on the first day. So I had dreaded that first day when I had to go.

        The Doctor had informed me on what I should do if someone asked questions about me or him or if I saw something strange. We had a whole plan of swapping stories about if we saw anything strange that day. Apparently the master is my principal in disguise,  weeping angels in the front yard and daleks in a underground floor that wasn't supposed to be there. I was never very alert of people around me, but back then I didn't know I was a timelord. 

        When you know that your deadliest enemys the daleks and weeping angels along with the master are all waiting for you at the school you can try not to be scared but it doesn't work too, well. I also wasn't one that's very good at hiding my emotions, I'm going to have to learn how to do that, one so no one asks questions and two so the master can't find me within all the students.  I stepped on the bus with a deep breath,  to get me ready for this day. This year will definitely be a interesting year. Along with all the other years after. My life is now changed.  " Hope today goes well" I think as I sit on the seat on the bus siting right up to the window.  Geronimo.

        Even with knowing all the enemys are after me I took some reassurance in the fact that the Doctor,  my dad. Was going to be my math teacher.  Well more specific,  my chemistry teacher. How cool is that. Surrounded by enemys and me and my dad stuck in the middle. It would be the first time I have saw him. Which I don't know why but he never let's me see him, maybe someday I will figure it out. Today was a nervous first day as it would be for most students,  it not only was going to a new school  and my first day in high school, that made me nervous it was the fact that it's my first time going to school knowing I'm an timelord. The master and other enemys allready waiting for me. I just hope all goes well this day.

      The bus pulled up to my new school, I grab my things and step off the bus. And look around. No weeping angels like the Doctor said. Hmm wonder why. I said Looking around a bit nervous on where they could be. I start walking after still taking a few steps slowly towards the school. It's time to go undercover. To hide In plain sight.