The secret life. chapter 74 is this a sign?

That Saturday I was telling Dawn about my run in adventure with my old Friend Alexandra, and how her situation matched exactly the roleplay I once did.
I explained how the roleplay played out and how knowing the outcome of it I could help her out if I could contact her more. As I was talking to her I realized something.
"I just realized something bad about Alexandra being in my fob watch memories sent there by the enemys"
"What?" Dawn asked.
"She could figure out secrets about me. About my powers and such. And the cyberplanner and the master would both know"
"Oh no" she exclaims.
"I mean she already found out I have a watch that can bend reality and stop time. I mean I didn't even know I had a watch like that But I hope she doesn't find any more secrets.. As far as I know she's still stuck there. She hasn't really texted back"
"Wow.."

I explain "I think since this follows my roleplay I once did I believe she is skipping through random memories that I had. She will encounter me in training. All the way back to the final initiatives journey. Also my past self and her may encounter trouble with lord Rassilon. But that's a maybe. Whenever I have these roleplays turning out to be true I never seem to get to see them. Only know/hear about them happening which will probably be how it plays out"
"Wow. Yeah"
"And not everything in it is correct. But most of the time everything is correct. I need to remember how it ended how she got out. Cause then I can help her"
"Makes sense"
Then I realized something about the roleplay. When I did it. "Actually this roleplay. It was recent. Sort of. And..." I paused knowing what this means.
"Wow. What?"
I continued explained what I had realized "and.. Well it was also around the time that I did the roleplay of the fixed point and the whole Rani catching me and such.."
Dawn replies "So this could be a sign of the fixed point?"
"I really hope that one isn't another one to come true. But as much as I had the sense to want to do that roleplay at that time.. I'm not sure. It could be a sign that it truly is really close. I've been sensing it lately. And the days I have to go to school this spring break is suspicious"

I continue "I'm trying to not think of them as possible fixed point days. Even though I have an extremely bad sense about any days I'm going where they make me go. My partners role in the roleplay turned out to be Alexandra. And in the roleplay she was with me at the school. Now she can't actually be with me at the school we don't live in the same place. But I think it might be that she's texting me after school and before them being the last person I talk to before I get.. captured."

I shudder thinking about the things that will happen on that fixed point "Gosh... So much for not being scared of those days. I mean what if it is the fixed point one of those days? Or the enemys decide to catch me before it. Like we thought. What if it's as soon as this week? The warning, by the master about her coming. Halies warning about it being very very soon. What if the events are moving faster now linking with the fixed point. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the real Rani in a long time at the schools"

Dawn replies "she's preparing"

"Or why at night I feel like I have two hearts in my chest it hurting/really beating. Kinda like the Donna thing. She kept feeling the secound heart in her chest before the fixed point of actually sort of turning into a timelord"

"I feel that too. Like phantom pain."she says.

"Does this mean it's really close practicality on top of us? Blimey I'm not ready at all. But there really isn't anyway to be ready? The fixed point day. The day that everything changes"

"The beginning, or the beginning of the end?" She states.
"Yeah. The end of the peace the end of this normal human life the end of being safe" I agree

Dawn adds "But the beginning of our actual lives."
"But But the start of several fixed points the start of a new and dangerous, fearful age. The start of becoming who I truly was and also the start of being with my dad."
I shudder again once more terrified.i pause and then continue.
"But when it is over is when the brilliance begins. Reaching that dream I so longed for. Being with the Doctor. My dad finally getting to see him even travel with him. Seeing you guys. Fighting along side you guys. Everything.
It's the darkest hour and then the new dawn"