The secret life. chapter 39. The new begining and The valentine plot.

Whenever  I think of the fixed point I was sad. My time with my family  here. All my friends  being safe. I didn't  want to leave that. when the frightening  day came, I would  be going through so much, fear, pain. I dreaded that. But yet It needed to come. It's everything  I wanted and everything  I didn't want. I would  have to leave my family  they would  never know I was even gone, tricked to think a replacement  clone was me. I always thought of it as a ending because  everything  would change my life I had at home with my family  for all those years, the time I spent with all my friends  and fun I had. It would  never be like that again. I would  be forced to walk away from the best of days. It was sad and I dreaded it.

         One night thinking about it. It just hit me, and I was overwhelmed  by sadness. I texted Dawn and our new friend  silver. I needed comfort  I needed encouragement.  So i asked for help. I told her my feelings  and how I felt empty inside. She replied seeming to know exactly  what I needed to hear. "I know it's hard to know something like this. And the fixed point won't be an ending. We live too long for those. All of our endings are just new beginnings." Her words hit me. She was right. It wasn't an ending it was a new beginning.  Being  the Doctors  daughter  I inherited  the fact that I hated ending just like him. Both and all of us timelords  had lost so much. Lots of things had ended for us. Our friends left or died. We lost our home which was once so wonderful  of a home eventually  came to an end. We lost our family  and friends  on Gallifrey.  Our life was long. We had many endings.  But we still had to move on. However  this time. This situation.  It wasn't an ending. It was a new beginning.  Sure I had to leave my home and my family, but that's part of life. I would  of had to leave someday. In life you will always have good and bad days the best and most wonderful  times and days and the sad and painful days. Lots of times bad day turned to be good days. If we didn't  have bad days we would  never have good days. Things can never last forever. And sometimes  you have to walk away from your best days, bringing  them to  an end. So you can have better ones.

         The fixed point was not necessary ending it was a new beginning.  The end of one great chapter of my life, and moving  on to a better one. I was inspired.  I knew this new begining  would be a good one. But like all new days, it was always darkest before the dawn. I had to hold on stay strong and keep reaching.  I would  overcome this and then it would  be, the new Dawn.

             -----------------------------------------

         The week passed  still safe. I was joyful. It was the weekend.  Another whole three days I was safe and could  have fun. This weekend  was special  though, it happened  to be valentine's  day. I didn't  have a boyfriend this year, so I had forgotten  all about it. When the day came I was reminded.  It wasn't the best valentines day.  I had no chocolate and no one to make cards for. But it didn't  matter. I sent the love of my two hearts to my timelord  family and my human family.  The day hadn't gone the best to start out. My tablet was having  problems.  I feared it was my enemys  doing  something  to it. My tablet  was where I was able to do everything. Contact  my friends  have fun. Express  myself. I was disappointed and whatever  I did to try to fix it nothing helped. I was determined  to fix it. And I did. My timelord  skills with computers  kicked in and I figured it out. After a while of texting  my friends and having  fun I got a text from Dawn. I tapped onto her profile and I saw what she said I could  believe  it. I stared at the screen  with a sudden  grin on my face. I read the text "Alaylas back! She's literally  back!" I replied "what!?" Dawn contines "she texted me."     

         I couldn't  believe  what she was saying  and I was filled with joy and anticipation  to talk to her. It had been so long since I last got to talk to her. I wanted to ask her how many things. Like how she escaped,  if Rani was just allowing  her to talk, how was the Doctor  or the master. What had happened  that  long time waiting  to know what was going on, missing them greatly.  I tapped on her profile  she in fact had texted me. But I still was baffled. Was it really her? Was she finally  back?   I had so many questions  but I decided  to confirm if it was her or not just in case  it was a trick. She talked with me. Mostly about home stuff and such. Somehow  she seemed different.  She didn't  seem herself like there was something  missing.  I asked her the questions  I had about the Doctor  and what happened. She said she couldn't  remember anything about  it. I couldn't  be sure what all she did remember.  My anticipation  of asking her things and talking to her drowned. She couldn't  remember  what happened.  Me and Dawn figured our enemies  had allowed her to talk to us but wiped her mind of all that happened  the past year and a half of her being captured.  Which made sense. They didn't  want her to tell us, and spoil thier plan. But it didn't  help me.

         I felt empty.  The first time Alayla  came back. It was going to be wonderful.  But she wasn't back. She wasn't herself. She wasn't the person I knew. He timelord  self she couldn't  remember  she couldn't  remember  me or our secret that we shared or the whole extrodinary  wonderful  and horrible  adventure.  When i heard she came back I was joyful  I thought it was my best friend  back  but no. It was like talking to my best friend  that had amnesia.  It was sad. And worst of all it was my enemys  fault they had temporarily  for who knows how long taken away all that Alayla  knew and was. I was heartbroken  and empty.

I tried contacting  my dad through  telpathic  to get some encouragement.  I imagined  him saying  something  like 'I'm so sorry this happened and I couldn't  warn you' but instead  of hearing my dad's voice in my head it was Rani's  voice. "So did you like my present? Thought it could be your valentine's  gift. From me to you" I was angry at her. She had don't something terrible to my best friend that left me empty  and then talked in my head to gloat and taunt about it. Just like a enemy would  do. It's one thing to get your best friend  back but another thing for it to not be her, all of who she was taken away. She had done it to mess with our emotions  and feelings to attempt  to scar them. But if I knew anything  about life and enemys  I knew I wouldn't  let her do that. Sure I was hurt emotionally  but I wouldn't  allow myself  to stay that way and let my enemys  have control and have a victory.  This horrible  valentines  plot to get me and Dawn down and depressed I wouldn't  let it go any further.  I became  more determined to stop Rani and them.

         A long time ago her taunts and attempts to hurt me emotionally would work and I would  be hurt but now. I have learned  to overcome them. She can't bring me down. Because  I was determined  not to let her. And from then on it would  always  be that way. "I will always  be the optimist . The hope of far flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable  dreams" fear and taunts would  never bring me down. They bring me up. Because  I can not be controlled. from then on i was determined  to stop her. Me and Dawn And all of us timelords  united would stand. Together  we would  overcome this.