The secret life Chapter 12. meeting sherlock and watson

"Yes. Sherlock holmes. Aren't you fimilar with him?" He said. "Well of course. But I'd never thought I would meet him." "I will put him on the phone." I waited. I was actually going to talk to sherlock holmes. And watson. Legends of my time. A brilliant chance. I couldn't wait.

"Hello crystal smith of Tennessee, with brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin." "Hello. Sherlock. It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you. I'm a big fan" I typed.

"You are?" I read. Knowing he doesn't know he's famous and in a TV show in my universe. "Well it's a bit complicated. So you know the Doctor?" "Oh, yes. The Doctor is a very good friend of mine" "that's great. You guys seem a lot alike so I would guess" "oh?" Again showing I know him but he not so myself. Need to stop doing that. "Perhaps I will get to meet you in person." He responded "not this time.." I think about it. "Yeah it is a bit of a stretch. I'm glad you are helping. Not sure what to say." What do you say to a legend that you thought you would never meet or ever talk to? "Then don't say anything" I look at the screen just loving this. "Sherlock holmes and John watson. Awesome." "You obviously are worried about your powers. How they would work" He just saw right though me. The amazing detective skills of sherlock holmes. "Oh ,pardon me, do you wish to talk to john?"

"Sure" now I'm meeting john. This is awesome. "Hello, this is Doctor John watson, pleasure to meet you. I hope sherlock didn't scare you too much." "Nope. It was quite awesome. So you and sherlock good friends then?" I say knowing already that they are but wanted to hear from him. "Great friends really" heartwarming response from him. It's nice they are good friends. "You guys must be the best team" "Oh yes. Brb" I waited. Wishing to conversate with these two legends more. After a few more moments I got a text back. It was sherlock. I was curious on how much his detective skills could see though me. "You're right about me being worried about my powers, but I'm also curious on how they would work, as I have never seen them in action." "Curiosity is normal"

Wanting to see more of his detective skills I told him I liked his skills. "You are obviously worried about enemys coming to your school. Worried for the Doctor." He had saw right though me again. It was brilliant "yeah" "Well me and John must go now. Farwell." "Bye guys it was brilliant meeting you." John texted "Goodbye! It was a pleasure meeting you!"

The conversation had ended. I had texted my biggest fans. The legends of detective work. And I hoped I could talk to them again. Very brilliant night. I came up with one thought as I wrote about my day. A phrase that I made. "Extrodinary people. Will always meet other extrodinary people"