The secret life. chapter 33. The promise

You know when you read a really awesome book, or watch a really epic movie. You look at the main character and you think wow that character is so extrodinary. 
And no matter how hard you tried you couldn't even imagine what a life that character would be. More less you having any life like that. A long time ago that was me. I never thought i could be that person that fights with everything they have to boldy take a step to defend and fight for everything and everyone they loved.
       I thought i was just a normal teenager but i found out i wasn't.  That i was something that i couldn't image being in lifetime. Having such an extrodinary life. It was dangerous and frightening. And no one would ever know about it. It's the burden of a timelord.  But the privilege of the timelords it overcomes that. I got a chance to do something more with my life fight for what I cared about, defending everything that I loved or cared about. To strive for greater and active it.
      As the fateful day came closer and closer I saw my life. My family my friends old and new. They would never know how I fought for them, how they had an angel doing everything in thier power to protect and defend them. My name is katrina.  I'm the Doctors daughter.  My name I chose is a promise like all the other timelords and even humans have thier name as a promise.  My name is who I am my very essence.  It's my hopes my dreams, my personality. The name Katrina means: goodness and purity. 
First to understand, then to be understood. Pure in thought and action, without duplicity. To protect.  To defend. That Is my promise. And I will hold to it. Because it is who I am. A leader. A dreamer. A optimist. A kind hearted free spirited girl. Who fights and strives. And reaches her dreams.
       I never thought i could have a life like that. But I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. So when you think your life has no meaning. When you go out your everyday life. Protect it. Defend it. And strive to be extrodinary.  Because if you do. I assure you. You can be.  As I have.

     As I prepared for the worst.  The frightening day. I took note of so many of my friends fighting with me. Along side me. I had one day left. One more day till I left my family.  My comforts. My joy. My friends. I knew it was close to the time to leave. I remembered the best. I was sad and scared I didn't want to leave them. But like Everytime you leave something good you find something better and I had hope in that. I was glad I didn't have to face it alone. Even though I knew I would be on my own with my enemys when the day came. But in my heart. Or hearts. I always feel them with me. I always know they are fighting too. So i am never truly alone. Because I have my friends.  My true friends who would stick with me till the end. Just like my dad. My friends have always been the best of me. And it would always be that way. No Matter what happened that day. I would fight for everything I loved. Everything.  And everyone I loved. I would reach my dream. But it wasn't going to be easy.

      I would be ready.  As best I could and fight with all my might. I would be extrodinary.  The person I was meant to be.
It was one more day. Just one more day with me. With nothing left to fear. Being with my friends being with my family.  Spending one last day with them. As I left behind everything.  To become who I really was. And was meant to. Be.  Just one more day with me.