The secret life. chapter 75 The parrell perception

For a long time since I found out I was a Timelord. I had noticed something important about my favorite books I read. I saw that the two book series the main characters matched me perfectly. As did all of my friends. Along with all the events about what was going to happen in the future with the fixed point.
We called the parrell ripples. But they weren't that. We then thought they were parrell dimension ripples. Linked to us. And it was very important.
Me and Dawn realized something big about the parrell ripples that could change everything. It was a parrell perception.

"You know, sometimes I feel like I'm not much help to the team. I mean, my specialty is philosophy and Gallifreyan history. Fat lot of good that will do us when we're all captured." Dawn says.

"Yeah it doesn't do much. But you are really important. You encourage and strengthen" I say.

"Yeah. We need someone to remind us what we're fighting for." Dawn agreed.

"You prepare. Or at least try to. It's what you do" I say."marina felt that way too. Your parrell is marina!" I exclaim. Comparing her to the character in my book that we had figured out was her parrell.

"Totally and completely." she says

"And mine is four. I am number four I am next. Unfortunately." I state. Who I was in the book.

"Yeah. Oh I just noticed something" Dawn said.
I continued "I counted right not we actually have 3 allies still captured" figuring another thing in common with the book and me.
Dawn continued "Something very not good"
"Which literally shows I am number four. What did you realize? Or did I say exactly that?" I ask

Dawn explained "When they're together, the protection doesn't hold. When you found me, and later when we found Ashley and diana, that's when all of this happened."
"Oh gosh yeah. Your right. That's makes sense and it's right. It's completely right" I say thinking about our situation and the situation in the book series.
"While we were separated, we were safe."
"It's all coming together. The charm was broken. Blimey the charm broken.
The letter. The soon to be arrived fixed point. Humans can't pick up well on parrells so it's all mixed up the events. But it's definitely leading up to the whole fixed point thing. Like the guard said. "We are stronger together" I say realizing it too.

"No longer on our own. No longer facing our enemies alone."
"Parrells parrells. Blimey this story and it's parrells are really getting the situation and us" I exclaim.
"It's like they were written for us" Dawn adds
"Yeah it almost seems like that. Oh blimey and what four kept saying sensing the enemys at night. Being close. The author is unknown pitticus lore. An elder which I have a theory about knowing the future. Him knowing the future."

"Foresight." Dawn Identifies it
"Yes. Hmm.. guard. Guards. Guardians of the universe. We are the guard.
If we are them and the book is written telling our story. Then who wrote it?
What if like captain jack or River or the Doctor Wrote it?"
"Probably not a Time Lord, but a human being who is extremely time-sensitive."

"Maybe time sensitive" I agree
"Can sense fixed points, disturbances, those who are connected to them." I stated the definition of it.
"Hold on. If we've got a book series on it. We know what's going to happen. We have a guide to what's going to happen. If we can figure out where all the events meet up. Cause all of the events are mixed up.
Like four in the beginning ,the charm broken, and as I realized again ashley being eight. Eight seeing the future. With halie. A glimpse into the future" I say piecing all the clues and comparisons together. Getting the big picture. I realized if we figured out the events in the book before the fixed point came we could be prepared and be able to keep a look out for it. With our parrell perception. We realized the big picture that the books beholder the answer in the most unexpected place. And we were going to solve it's mystery.