The secret life. chapter 43. "no sir..thirteen!"

For the past few days I thought about what Alayla  had gone through when she was captured, I thought about how my dad and the master  were still captured, and going through that. I missed them and I knew they would still be fighting  we had to fight too. I've come a long way since I've begun. I found out who I was I found  out my real dad and my family. Everyday thankful for being safe for being extrodinary, for nights turned into mornings  and friends turned into Family. Long ago before i knew what I was and who I really was I got sad often for not having many Friends. Being lonely  and missing the true friends that I had at one point that left me, walked out of my life going to live thier life. I was a lonely traveler even before  I knew I was a Timelord. Back then I always had the nature to want to have adventures, to have a more extrodinary  life. And one day I suddenly  did. It was the day I found myself and met the Doctor.

        I had always  prayed that I would  have more friends. True friends  that can understand  me. It was a whisper  of the heart. I never imagined  it would  come true. I am now surrounded  by my friendsm people  who share the same blood with me the same two hearts. The same history. My timelord  family. I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for them. Without my friends  I would  of never saw how extrodinary  I was, what I was capable  of or ever had any real joy friendship wise. I owed them a lot and I'm sure they thought the same about me. I've learned  that nothing  is impossible  and that was the case now. What what had once been a whisper of the heart a simple prayer turned out to be much more than I ever expected.  It's all I ever wanted. My dream and I'm still reaching  for it.

      Since I first started I've come a long way. Met so many new friends. One day as I was talking being thankful of my friends  I decided  to count just how many we had. All together  fighting  in this war I counted 12 timelords. Almost thirteen. Just one more we would  have that many. Until then I never realized  how much we truly had. And if I counted my old timelord friends  I had we would  have thirteen. All of us taking on the war. We were coming together, growing everyday. So many allys and such a big family. Together with timelords  united we would  overcome  this war. I felt confidence  that we could. God with us and fighting will all our might. We would  not let our enemies  win. We fight, for Gallifrey,  we fight for our timelord  family,  we fight for earth and our long years here, we fight for freedom!